10

They were standing in from of each other, they couldn't say anything, they were both nervous probably for the same reason.

Yoongi say nothing but step away from the door and into the living room in the apartment, Seokjin close the door behind him and let himself in following the other.

They sat opposite of one another in complete silence. Seokjin couldn't stop looking Yoongi's way and Yoongi was avoiding looking at him at all, only glancing his way once in a while, they spent 5 minutes without saying a word.

—I'm sorry for yesterday...—the older interrupted the silence to have the conversation started.

—It's...—Yoongi couldn't say it was ok, because it wasn't.—...I'm doing better...—corrected the younger and shrugged.

—What did the doctor say?

—You already know. Hobi didn't say it, but he kept typing on his phone every time the doctor say anything. I thought he was texting Tae telling him everything, but when we saw Tae later he didn't know anything, so I assume he was talking to you instead.—Yoongi didn't say anything when he realized what Hobi did, he was too tired and didn't feel a confrontation was necessary.

—He did... please don't be mad at him, I begged him to do it. How do you feel now?

—Better... and I won't.

—Did you sleep well?

—Yeah

The silence came back, neither knowing where to take the conversation.

—I'm sorry for leaving like that....

—I read the emails Seokjin, you had no option...—Said Yoongi dismissively and in monotone.

—I meant when you told me about the baby. I panicked, I didn't mean any of it...—They both were transported back in time to the night where everything went wrong.

—You left the house... it sounded like you meant every word...—Yoongi's volume was low when he said this and it almost broke, remembering how he felt when he saw him walk away.

—I promise you I didn't, when I calmed down and thought about everything I got exited thinking of us as parents, I really just needed time to process it all because it came out of nowhere...—Seokjin was trying to comfort Yoongi from afar, he wanted so badly to run to his side and hold him, but he wanted to respect the distance the other had already established.

—So it's my fault for telling you the way I did... it's not like when I found out I was already suspecting I was pregnant, it was a shock for me too!—Yoongi didn't even know why he got angry. Actually he never stopped being angry and anything Seokjin said would make him angry.—But I guess I'm the one who caused all of this...

—No, Yoongi, I'm not blaming you, I was all my fault—Seokjin knew Yoongi very well, he knew he would lash out easily, at least until the anger of the younger could be handle.—None of this is your fault at all.

<<I know you're angry, I know you hate me right now and anything I say will be use against me, I don't blame you if you act like that. If things were the other way around I would be the same.—Seokjin came prepare mentally for Yoongi to be defensive and upset, he was expecting most of this.

<<Yell at me, hate me, tell me how much you want me to go fuck myself, if you need that, go ahead, I understand you need to release all your anger. But we have to make this a productive talk. We have a baby to think about, and when it gets here I want him or her to have two parents that at least can be civil to one another.—Seokjin knew Yoongi was the pragmatic and himself more emotional. So if he wanted to talk to Yoongi he needed to talk his language.