34

Since new years day when the pictures of them were posted on instagram more pictures and stories follow, getting attention from the press and other entertainment outlets like in YouTube and TikTok. That really didn't bother them, they ignored it since all they had posted was the same sequence of pictures over and over and some accounts of people who were there, all retelling the same story of seeing him having breakfast with what look like his family, Yoongi holding his baby at all times, which is what made people think it was his baby.

The couple thought that after about a month the gossip would died down. However, the night before came a new story with pictures and it came from an insider in the company. This person related a long story, not very detailed but still giving more information than the press had before, they revealed that Suga was in a relationship with a former trainee now top executive of HYBE, the baby was their biological son who was a few months old but the name wasn't revealed, the person didn't knew it possibly, which relieved the couple. But, the bombshell came when a possible love triangle story between Suga, the executive and Shownu the leader of MonstaX, that caused a frenzy in the media.

A anonymous instagram account was created showing old pictures of Suga and Shownu out of their work place and a sequence of pictures of them outside of the producer's office, Yoongi getting a cup of coffee and a bag from the idol, Yoongi saw them and knew they were some pictures from the time he and Jin had been on a break. They were very innocent pictures since for him at least, it was just two friends hanging out, but of course, it was taken the wrong way because of the possible love triangle angle most of the media was reporting.

There were other pictures as well of Yoongi in the parking lot with Jin holding hands, they were grainy and out of focus for the most part, but there were some good pictures what showed an obvious bump on the rapper's abdomen, seemingly confirming the pregnancy, and the timeline the press stablished based on the hairstyles of both the idol and the rapper, although off a little bit, proved that the pictures of the idol and the rapper happened in the middle of the pregnancy, which also planted some suspicion of cheating on Suga's part.

That morning there were four times as many paparazzis and fans outside the building, they always had some around waiting for the artists to arrive or leave, but today it was packed, and they were all waiting for three people in particular to arrive. Fortunately for Jin he always got in through the employee entrance, where he could drive all the way to his parking spot.

The area were the people had gather was specifically designed for the artists to arrive, to give them more exposure, they would be taken there by transportation from the company, or they could drive their own cars stop at that entrance, descent the car and greet the crowd, then have a valet parking take their cars to their parking spots. Unfortunately for Shownu, he had to go through there and was ambushed by a sea of people trying to get an exclusive.

The moment Jin got to his office he called both the PR team and HR, one to try to handle the story, the other to launch and internal investigation. Someone within the company had leaked the story and some pictures, nobody unaffiliated could've gotten access to that parking lot since the visitors had another area to park, same as providers, and furthermore, the thing about the couple's break and Shownu's interest on the producer was never public even with the staff. As far as Jin knew, only his friends, the CEO, Shownu, maybe Shownu's band and the couple knew. As far as he was aware, nobody else in the company ever knew officially anything.

Jin and Yoongi were now sitting down in a conference room with some staff from HYBE, Jungkook was sleeping quietly in his stroller, this meeting had been so rushed they wouldn't get anyone to look after him, Jin called his fiancé to ask him to come and Yoongi just brought him to the meeting, at the end of the day the meeting was also about the baby.