43

Breakfast was very pleasant, they were in fact given a private room to enjoy their meal without being disturbed. Jin's parents were happy to spend more time with their only grandchild and cooed at him a lot seeing him eating on his own, or at least tried, he got help from his parents from time to time.

When they all finished the couple was taken to the airport straight away, they had a private flight to Jeju both ways courtesy of Bang PD, and because of this their limousine picked them up in the back of the hotel and took them straight to the jet, they only walk a few steps and climbed the stairs, so no pictures of their baby.

Jungkook was a little bit restless during the flight, he didn't want to drink from his bottle during take off so his ears bothered him until he eventually agreed to take his bottle and then his ears popped, he finally got him relieved at last. He seemed to be very intrigued with the clouds, he spent a long time standing in his seat holding the ledge of the hatch to look outside. Yoongi took a lot of pictures of him like that, and Jin, who was in the seat next to Jungkook was taking care the baby wouldn't fall.

When they arrived to their final destination Jungkook was tired and fussy during the ride to the hotel, starting to cry at times and the parents barely making him stop for him to begin again, he had a mid morning nap everyday, and even the daycare was aware of it, so he really wanted to sleep. The villa suite they got had an open floor planning, they had two bedrooms with private bathrooms each, a dining room, living room, a private plunge pool and outdoor furniture, and they were just a small walk from a private beach for the few VIP guest of the hotel.

Once settle Yoongi took Jungkook to the bedroom he was going to use to let the baby take a nap, and they both ended asleep in minutes, Jungkook snuggling to his daddy as always. Jin didn't mind, he went to lay next to them to play some video games in his phone, after he took a picture of his husband and baby snuggling together.

About an hour and a half later Jungkook woke up rested, he sat down and Jin turned his phone off to focus on his baby.

—Did you sleep well, Kookie?—He asked the baby with a smile to his son and tickling him a little. The baby laughed and giggled exited. They both turned around to see Yoongi moving a little bit.

—I'm sorry Jinnie, I didn't mean to fall asleep.—Yoongi said when he saw the other two looking at him. Jungkook babbled incomprehensibly to his daddy and then threw himself at him for a hug.—Oh, my little prince, you're heavier, and no so little anymore.—Yoongi cooed to his baby returning the hold and kissing the top of his head.

—It's ok, I actually also fell asleep for like half an hour, we needed the nap, and I'm hungry, do we order something for lunch?—Asked Jin who also had the feeling Jungkook was going to be hungry soon enough.

—Yeah, let's check the menu, after that we can take a walk in the beach and go to the pool for Jungkook's first swim.—Answered Yoongi already looking at the menu he found in the night stand.—Right baby, you will swim today, yes!—Yoongi cooed to the baby while opening the menu.

They had an amazing lunch, Jin had a lot of seafood that Jungkook tried to get his hand on, but was stopped by his parents, he was still young for that, so Jin had to pass the baby to Yoongi who was eating some lamb skewers, he gave a huge piece of lamb to jungkook to entertain himself with, the baby loved it.

After lunch they changed into light beach clothes, they put enough sunscreen themselves and went off to the beach. They got Jungkook into his long sleeved swimming suit and trunks and a little bucket hat to cover him from the sun. Jin had ordered him a couple of them online, making the order in bright colors like green and orange, but got it in navy blue and black, he was annoyed when he had opened the package and decided to returned it, but before that he tried them on his baby to make sure it was the correct size. The moment Jungkook felt the hat in his head he seemed to not just like it, but love it. He refused to take it off all day that day, so Jin didn't send it back and now his baby was happy wearing it again and subsequently, whenever the baby saw the hat he always tried to reach for it, specifically the black one, he completely ignored the blue one.