30

Jin spent most of December working a lot because of the concert, when he went back to work the project was already in the final stages, he had started working on it since pretty much the beginning of the year, so when he left for the three months after Jungkook was born, things ran smoothly with him overlooking everything from home and he also got a lot of support from the other producers.

It was a good thing he was going to have Christmas Day off, it was Jungkook's first Christmas and he wanted to be there with his family, the baby most likely wouldn't remember, but this was for the parents more than anything else. Beside he couldn't get off work on Jungkook's 100th day celebration nor for his own birthday. He had lunch with Yoongi and Jungkook in his office for his birthday, his friends joined him with a huge cake to share between them and the team working in the concert who came to a meeting they had after lunch, but it all felt very rushed. He had wished to make a little party for the baby on the actual day, but at the end had to wait until the weekend to do so, a few days after the actual 100th day, that's when the plans for Christmas started.

The grandparents arranged everything for Christmas even when the celebration wasn't really big in their culture, they would cook dinner for everyone, Seokjung would be in charge of decorations and dinner set up along with his girlfriend, and Yoongi and his brother bought the presents, Jin of course wouldn't be able to participate in the preparations. Eventually their friends were also invited, and contributed to get things ready, Namjoon more that the other three since they would be in the concert as well and they had rehearsals and the famous RM wouldn't, he decided to pass this year since he wanted to prepare new material before any live presentation. Yoongi had the same invitation to be part of the show before he found out he was pregnant, but pass too with the same argument as RM.

Jungkook missed his appa during this time, he sometimes would be looking around the room at home and cry out of the nowhere even when Yoongi was there with him, he was obviously looking for Jin and when he couldn't find him he became upset, it was becoming less frequent as time went. In the afternoon when Jin was back home the baby very happy to see his appa, and the older of the parents would play with him for hours until the baby's bedtime, which Jungkook noticeably liked a lot.

All the preparations during the month were good for Yoongi, it allowed him to be accompanied by people most days and to go out with people too, so it wasn't just him with Jungkook stuck at home day after day, that gave Jin peace of mind. Yoongi would come have lunch with him every other day as they had agreed, bringing the baby with him. That was Jin's favorite part of the day when they came, he even got a second automatic bouncer for his office, it was a good investment because it would be use from time to time either in his office or Yoongi's studio.

Christmas Day was finally here, Jin had work late the night before, he was actually delayed because of issues on the lighting for Hobi's performance and the change of background between him and the band that came after him, when he got home he told everything about it to Yoongi trying to decompress from the stress, it was a shame because he had been in a good mood after having lunch with his family at a restaurant nearby to the concert venue for the event yet his day ended in a semi bad note. The good thing is that afterwards he came to his family and even got some time to play with his son before his bedtime.

In the morning they stayed a little longer in bed fooling around, Jin said he needed it since he was still stressed from the day before, it was all going great until Jungkook started screaming on the top of his lungs because he was hungry right at the moment Yoongi was taking some of his clothes off, both parents sighed.

They still hadn't had sex since before he was born, Yoongi was feeling better about himself but still didn't dare to go beyond oral sex and keeping his shirt on, they tried on Jin's birthday but it seem that Jungkook was becoming a professional cockblocker for daddy and appa. The night of Jin's birthday they took him to his room to spend the night, but he woke up about 20 minutes later and was unconsolable, so he slept on his basinet with his daddy patting his hair. So regardless of what they wanted to do this morning, their little one was demanding their attention.