15

The man parked his car in the visitors area and rushed into the building, he was worried sick for Yoongi, it took him only 10 minutes to get there, he ran through the lobby straight to the elevator, he wasn't stopped by security since they had been informed he was coming. When he got to the apartment he punch the security code. Good thing Yoongi had that install, it was not only practical for when someone rented the apartment but right now it was a life saver because Yoongi would probably be in too much pain to opened the door.

He got in the apartment and went to the master bedroom to find the aforementioned trying to get up from bed and crying.

—Yoongi don't, let me help you...—Jin came close to him to see what was happening and to try to figure out where the pain was coming from.

—It hurts to much... I wanted to put some pants... I don't want to go to the hospital only wearing a t-shirt and boxers...—He took some deep breaths hoping it would make the pain better.

—Stay there, I'll help you. Where are your clothes?—Jin asked softly.

—First drawer on the left it's for pants...—Yoongi pointed at the walking closet.

Jin went to get him some sweatpants and a hoodie. He helped him to get dressed and put his shoes on careful no to move him a lot. But then the hard part was coming, they needed to get to the car.

Jin wanted to carry him in his arms but most positions were painful for Yoongi, so they slowly made their way to the car. Yoongi found walking made the pain better, but he was relieved when they were already driving to the ER.

When they got there the nurses got him a wheelchair and send them to a room really fast. The nurses sent him to a room and gave him a gown to wear while he was being checked. Yoongi was still in a lot of pain.

—Jin, please help me change...

—Sure, mmm, you have to remove all your clothes, except for your underwear... that means I will have to see you semi-naked... are you ok with it?...—Jin said shyly, he wanted to do anything to help Yoongi, but he didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

—It's not like you haven't seen me naked before...—Yoongi said sarcastically.—Please, just help me.

Jin did as asked, helping Yoongi to remove all his clothes and get him into the gown, it had been a while since they had that much intimacy, but it wasn't weird since under this situation they were really worry, but Yoongi couldn't help to blush when he removed his T-shirt. Jin helped him then to get into the stretcher tucking him in so the younger could be warm.

Jin then took the chair near him and brought it close to sit next to him. Yoongi was looking at the ceiling trying not to think of anything, but he couldn't not be worry and he was still in a lot of pain.—Jin...—Yoongi wanted to feel comforted by him, regardless of their reasons to be apart for the time being, he didn't want to feel alone.

—Yes?—Jin asked coming close to Yoongi.

—I'm worried...—Yoongi sobbed, Jin tried to hold him which was hard because Yoongi was laying down, but he tried to comfort him either way. Holding his hand and kissing his forehead. It make Yoongi feel better.

—It's ok, you'll be fine, I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you ok, don't worry.—He kissed the other's temple and then his hand. Then a nurse came in to start working on Yoongi.

He got hooked up to an IV and got some blood draw, they also got an ultrasound to make sure the fetus was ok. All of this in the course of several hours. The doctor who saw him and check his symptoms thought it was just a some muscle spasms, but understood that being pregnant, his patient most likely panicked when he felt the pain.

Yoongi was feeling better, in part because the pain medication he got but also because it seemed it was something really simple, he was feeling a little silly for his over the top reaction, but everyone assured him he did the right thing.

Most of the time he had been there he was in bed but couldn't sleep, even when he was feeling better and more reassured, there were people coming in and out of the room all the time, all the different things they tested and checked wasn't done all at the same time, every half an hour or less there was something that needed to be done.

Jin was at his side at all times, holding his hands, cuddling him if possible, he was there for anything Yoongi could need, and of course he could not sleep either even when he wasn't really worried anymore.

They had arrived at around 1 am, and by the time Yoongi was discharged it was six in the morning already. He was exhausted but overall glad it had only been muscle spasms. He was reminded to do his stretching and try not to be sitting down for long periods of time, especially if it was in the wrong position.

They went back to Yoongi's apartment, Jin helped him change into something comfortable to get him to bed. It was already Friday and of course after the night they had they were going to miss work, they were both exhausted and in dire need of sleep.

Jin was tucking Yoongi into bed and sat there next to him for a while, he wanted to make sure he was sleeping before he'd go to the other room and sleep as well, he couldn't drive anymore to get to the house and he wouldn't leave Yoongi alone in the apartment right now of course.

Yoongi seem to have fallen asleep, Jin was patting his hair a little bit, then stood up to leave when the other stopped him.

—Jin?—He was half asleep and his eyes were still closed. Jin came back to his side immediately.

—Yes?—Jin's hand went back to pat the other's hair softly.

—Please, don't go...—Yoongi looked so tired Jin even wondered if he was talking in his sleep.

—I won't, I promise, I'll be in the other room.—Jin kept his volume down and his voice sweet.

—No... don't leave...—Yoongi moved one of his hands as if he was trying to find him because his eyes were still closed.

—I won't, I'll stay here.—Jin got inside the covers next to Yoongi. The younger was on his side and Jin came close to him to hold him from his back, when Yoongi found Jin's arm he pulled him even closer.—I'm here, I'll stay here—Jin hugged him tight.

—Shhh.... Baby's sleeping....—Yoongi was almost completely out, Jin almost laugh at the last thing he said, it was so cute.

Jin admired Yoongi for a few minutes, rubbing his belly.—I love you so much.—He said to Yoongi placing a kiss on his temple.—Both of you.—He then kissed his cheek. He hadn't told this to Yoongi in a while, mostly to avoid making the younger feel uncomfortable, no matter how much he wanted to do it.

—I love you too.—Answered Yoongi slurring his speech and shocking Jin, but he didn't want to fool himself, Yoongi was talking on his sleep and said as a reflex. He felt it to be bittersweet moment either way. He had after months finally heard Yoongi tell him he loved him, but only because he was more than half asleep.

Jin got comfortable and fell asleep in seconds too, they both were exhausted from the rush and stress of the night before. They cuddled close the many hours they slept that morning, both enjoying the other's embrace.