39

It was already mid May, Jin and Yoongi had already gone through the process of inspecting the invitations for their wedding, the list of guest was rather small, their family, friends, a few coworkers and that was it, fifty people overall. Every single invitation was going to be personally delivered by them, the venue had already a copy of the guest list, every single guest would have to show and ID and they were all asked to surrender the phone to the wedding planner and her assistant for the duration of the event, they wanted to avoid any information or picture leaking to the press. At first they both felt they were imposing too much on their guests, but everyone seemed to be understanding and agreed to it, making them feel better about it.

There were a few details they didn't like about the event, but they found it necessary after what had happened with the saesang working at HYBE. The detail was that Shownu had to be invited, Yoongi didn't mind, and Jin for the most part didn't either, Shownu had being uncomfortable about it, he had already moved on but still felt uncomfortable attending the wedding of his former crush, but the PR department had a good point according to Jin, it was the perfect opportunity to quiet down all the rumors of animosity because of a love triangle between the three, and some minor rumors of the couple's son being actually Shownu's son, which were ridiculous but still annoying. Pictures of the event would be shared to the public, but only those approved by the couple and it would be a very small spread in one of the company's magazines.

They hated to share that with the public, but, after they found the saesang the company asked them to do it to manage the aftermath of the saesang's actions. After Yoongi sent the links to the company the HR department checked the security cameras once again in the dates the pictures were taken and were able to see the face of the person taking the pictures in one of the dates. At first they were not sure if the same person took all the pictures, but they assumed as much. The person in question was one of the makeup artist working with Shownu's band.

The woman couldn't take any pictures openly, given the strict policies and policing from the company about that kind of thing. But she did managed to snap some pictures here and there being very careful to avoid being caught. However she did not work alone, she was after all a fan, she wanted to keep those pictures for herself and got a lot of information from eavesdropping when she worked with the band. That's how she knew about Shownu's crush on Yoongi and that Yoongi was pregnant with one of the executive's baby, and that idol had been heartbroken because of it, she heard it from conversations Shownu had with bandmates, thinking they were alone or at least that their staff was fully trustworthy and wouldn't share anything they heard.

Unfortunately for everyone, the makeup artist had a boyfriend who found her obsession amusing, but useful too. He was the one who opened the website with the pictures he got from her and sold them, she shared them thinking he was a fan too and had no idea they were being sold, and when she had found out he had gained money from it and also had been spreading the rumors on the internet about the situation with her idol, twisting things around to attempt to sell more pictures, she broke up with him.

However, she had violated several rules from the company and even her own NDA, besides that, the pictures in the website weren't the only ones she had taken, she admitted having taken a lot more, but she promise to surrender them to avoid legal persecution from the company. She was of course fired. The website was taken down and the boyfriend was facing legal repercussions from HYBE. This was all made public by the company itself hoping to set an example, they did avoid to share the more intimate details about what information was known by the woman.

As they all had predicted, the pictures taken of Suga out and about with Jungkook had nothing to do with those two, but the boyfriend took advantage of the first pictures going around of the couple on New Year's to start selling the pictures he had.