42

They got to their room feeling a little bit nervous, they had really stuck to their promise of not having sex until their wedding night and now they really needed it. They had been making out in the back of the limousine, Jin started it coming close to Yoongi, the younger was wearing his leather jacket with a plain black t-shirt underneath with a deep v neck and according to Jin it was too tempting and couldn't help himself from kissing down from his neck to the top of his chest and Yoongi didn't refuse, he was just as turned on, it was too bad they were actually close to the hotel and the drive there was too short.

Their room was spacious, and Jin had arranged for a lot of amenities to be available for them, including some exotic fruits and Champagne. But they didn't get distracted, once they had put their lugged in the floor they came to each other's arms kissing again. Jin slowly removed the younger's jacket then he broke the kiss to remove his own hoodie.

—Let's get to the bed, I want you so so bad.—whispered Jin right in Yoongi's ear and then biting it really softy, making the younger shriver and feeling how the older pushed him toward the bed.

When Yoongi's legs touched the foot of the bed he sat down but stopped Jin when he tried to lay down, he instead unbuckled the other's jeans, who was still standing up, and pulled them a little bit down with the underwear too. Yoongi knew Jin's member was already erect, and he was happy to see it to confirm it.

Yoongi then used his hand masturbate his partner softly, trying to teased him a little bit. Jin was already moaning. Without any words and while Jin's eyes were shut close he introduced the member in his mouth. Jin moaned even louder.—God, Yoongi...—The older used his right hand to stroke the younger's cheek, he wanted to use his hand to mark the pace but he knew Yoongi didn't like that, stroking his cheek was the best way to set the rhythm.—You do have a magic tongue.—This actually made Yoongi loose concentration and had to stop because he laughed, Jin wasn't disappointed at all, he was very sensitive at this moment and didn't want to finish the fun just yet anyway.

—You're quoting my lyrics right now?—Yoongi continued to laugh and Jin did the same. Yoongi laid down in the bed holding himself up with his forearms and elbows making himself very enticing for his now husband.

—First thing that came to my mind.—They both chuckled a little bit more and Jin took the chance to remove all of his clothes. Once naked he made Yoongi stand up to help him out of it while making out again. When he was taking off Yoongi's underwear he squeezed his butt cheeks with his hands, he couldn't let the chance pass when he had it so close. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jin's neck and kissed him while the other was doing that. The sudden stimulation actually made Yoongi more turned on than he was before.

—You want to take me from behind?—Ask Yoongi seductively now pulling Jin to the bed with him.

—I do.—Said Jin, for the second time that day, while he was getting on top of his husband and accommodating between the other's legs.—But maybe for the second round... first I want to make love to you I look into your beautiful eyes...—They kissed again for a long time, Jin was rubbing their members together and Yoongi was getting his tongue deep into Jin's mouth.

Jin use one of his hands to caress Yoongi's side with his fingers, trying to get to his lower back. It wasn't hard, Yoongi had his arms around the older's neck, Jin went further down, squeezing Yoongi's ass making the other jiggled a little, breaking the kiss. Jin then started to kiss down his neck and getting one of his fingers inside of Yoongi's entrance.

—Tell me when to get another one.—Jin told Yoongi who seemed to be enjoying everything, he could only nod feeling too dazed with all the stimulation he was getting.—I love seeing you like this... you look so damn sexy all sweaty....