18

The weekend Yoongi went back to live with Jin they finally started to work on the baby's bedroom. They both had unconsciously avoided doing anything until they were finally together. On Sunday they went to a baby's store that was very popular at the moment, they had everything they needed including a department for decoration. Jin wanted the room to be perfect but he had no idea how to do it, so they worked with an interior designer from the store.

Based on the color palette for the room they were given options for the furniture they would be needing that would compliment the room design. They bought everything from a beautiful crib that would eventually turn into a bed for when the baby was older, the changing table, a rocking chair, etc. A lot of cute clothes for different ages and as gender neutral as possible, because they hadn't decided yet if they wanted to know the sex. They also got a basinet for during the early months when their child would sleep with them in their room and a playpen for when they had to travel.

Most of what they bought would be deliver later once the room they chose for the baby had already been painted and the store had even arranged for someone to be send to baby proof it. They both thought it was all great until Yoongi saw the final price. They were financially sound, but Yoongi was not one to subscribe to the idea of "money is not a problem" even when he had the means. Jin convinced him rather quickly remind him how this would take a lot of pressure for both of them and also, at the end of the day they wanted the best for their child.

Monday came and they went back to work. When Yoongi got to his studio Shownu had been waiting for him, still bringing a coffee and a pastry for the producer who invited him into his space. The idol was curious about why Yoongi had missed work.

—How was your weekend? Everything ok on Friday?—Shownu asked hoping nothing wrong had happened, he was a little scare of the answer, the fact that Jin had missed work the same day was not lost on him.

—Well, the lower back ache I had became a full on lower back pain. I had to go to the hospital after midnight, that's why I didn't show up on Friday.

—Damn, are you ok? Is the baby ok?

—Yes, we both are...

—If that happens again please don't hesitate to call me, Yoongi, feel free to do it.

This made Yoongi feel a little bit guilty, he needed to tell Shownu the full story without the details of course.

—It's ok, don't worry.... I called Jin, he took me to the hospital actually... we... we had been taking some steps to fix our relationship, at least to keep things civil to coparent, but, Jin asked me to moved back home so I wouldn't be alone, and....we are back together.—Yoongi felt guilty about this, but he also knew he didn't give any mix signals to the idol, they had been good friends, nothing else, at least not for Yoongi.

—Of course, I mean it's only natural, you love each other.—Shownu seemed to be ok although he felt hurt deep inside. Yoongi was about to say something but the other cut him off.—Don't worry about me, the important thing is that after the hospital visit the baby and you are ok.

—Thank you—Answered the other. They kept a short talk, Yoongi felt better the other took it this way.

Thy continued to talk for a few more minutes before the idol excused himself and left. Leaving Yoongi feeling relieved, and he knew Jin was going to feel the same, Yoongi had told him during the weekend about the idol and was surprise to know Jin already knew about the idol's interest in him and admitted he became absolutely jealous and insecure, but that was fortunately in the past and now they had a lot to do for their baby.

+++++++

The week continued as normal, they had decided to reveal the pregnancy to their families. Since they were on a break before they had hold the information to them. They invited them to their house for dinner to tell them the news so both sets of parents and respective brothers came.