Chapter 1

(Y/n),come on, hurry up!", yelled my boyfriend,Hiro Hamada. He had just slit a person's throat for their money and the cops were after him. I had been there at the time but it was at the last minute so now I'm running with him.
Hiro has known how these things turn out, go out in the middle of the night, murder someone, get caught be the police, run, and then manage to escape. It seemed easy for him. I'm not complaining, but this is the sixth time these two weeks. He hung a guy for his dimond incrested watch. Also a woman for her purse filled with nearly $500 in it. And now he slit a man's throat to steal the lottery ticket that $100,000 worth on it. A woman saw the slaughter and started screaming and then called the police. They were after us in a flash, of course because probably by now they knew that something like this would happen. Hiro and I ran and ran but they were still on our tail. Then Hiro stopped in his spot. "What are you doing? We need to get outta here." He silenced me and said, "Let's let them come this is about to get very fun." Hiro smirked when he said that and I got shivers up my spine. What is he planning on doing. I thought to myself as the cops got closer. Then finally the police were now right in front of us and holding out their guns. Hiro then came close and whispered in my ear, "Just play along, I know what I'm doing." He then grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me close and held a knife to my throat. What in the world is he doing?! I winced in pain at how hard he was gripping my wrist. "Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You let me go and I don't kill her, or you shoot me and she comes to hell with me, your choice." Hiro said with a wicked murder smile. The cops put down their guns and stood there. Well now what? Then all of a sudden one of the quickly grabbed a gun and aimed right for Hiro's head and pulled the trigger. But as quick as a flash of lightning, he dodged it and then shot the cop. He fell down to the ground with a thud and all of the cops got their guns and started shooting. Hiro had dodged every one of them and then went and killed every single police officer. It was then quiet and the smell of blood and dead bodies made me gag. Hiro just sighed and said, "I guess they wanted the hard way." Then he said we need to go home and I nodded and we headed there, in the glow of the moonlight.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys and I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new story, Bad Boy and there will be more of course. So I'll talk to you guys later. PEACE :-) lol