Chapter 18

Hiro looked a little stressed over by his desk so I decided to go talk to him. "Hey, what's wrong?", I asked sit on top of the desk. He lifted up his head and then sighed. "I'm just worried, that something might happened.", he said as he placed his hand on my side. I got the shivers up my back and then realized where he was touching. It was my side where I got shot by Callaghan. I started blushing, He's worried that something might happen to me, I thought to myself. I removed his hand and smiled. "Don't worry Hiro, everything is going to be fine.", I said reassuring him. I've never seen Hiro act this way before.

Hiro got up and looked at me and nodded. "Alright, it's time to go guys. Let's move out."

Hiro's POV:

I knew that (y/n) was still trying to heal up. So that's why I was worried about her. I bet she thought that I was going crazy or something. I then told them that we were going to go now. (Y/N) and I got on Baymax's back and he held onto Wendy and Yumi in his hands. Then we soar off into the sky in search of Callaghan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rome wasn't built in a day they always say. Neither is my story. Hey guys, sorry I have been slacking so badly right now. But I have seriously been tired and with school coming next week for me, that just puts more weight on my shoulders. I feel as though I'm letting you guys down. But I have to keep my chin up and keep working as hard as I can. Again, sorry if this chapter is very short. Oh, and thank you guys so so very much for 1k views on my other story, Pool of Embrace. I really truly love all of you guys and I hope you understand where I'm getting at and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE!!