Chapter 11

Y/n POV:

I woke up to my hands suspended behind my back and everything was dark. Am I being kidnapped, I thought trying to wriggle out of the ropes that held my hands back. "Hold her still! She's trying to get free!", I heard a loud, deep voice shout. It made me jump and I sat still. Then we suddenly came to a halt and I heard the sound of doors opening. Strong, gripping hands then grabbed me and pulled me out of the car. We went into some sort of building which smelled of ashes and dust.

Where am I?, I thought to myself.

I was then set down on and chair and tied down to it. They removed the blindfold and duck tape. I was under one blinking light and everything around me was dark. "So, you're Hiro Hamada's little girlfriend huh?" I heard a voice in the darkness and tried to see how he was. "W-who are you? What do you want from me?", I said struggling in the ropes grip. Then the strange figure emerged from the darkness. He was a tall man with a black cloak and a kabuki mask on. He came close and held my chin with two of his fingers. "You know, you don't have to be afraid of me like you were Hiro. I mean you no harm.", he said in a calm, soothing voice. How can I believe this guy? He basically just kidnapped me. He's right though, he isn't as scary as Hiro was.

"What do you want from me?", I asked again seeing if he would answer this time. He turned around and started walking away. "I want your help getting revenge on Hiro Hamada."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. It's really just like what happened to you in the chapter. I hope you don't mind. Anyway I'll talk to you guys later. PEACE!!