Chapter 8

"(Y/N), do you have an extra blanket?", asked Hiro as he was making himself comfy. He's making himself comfy in MY house, I thought to myself . "Umm..Hiro, I didn't say you could live here." He got up from the couch and looked at me with sad eyes. "Well there's nowhere else for me to go now is there?" I rolled my eyes and knew that he was right. There wasn't any other place for him to be. "Fine, you can stay here, but you can do things on your own.", I said reaching in my closet and throwing him a blanket. He took the blanket and slightly smiled, knowing that I was all flustered. I went into the bathroom and got my (f/c) pajamas on, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

> Morning

I woke up and yawned, still sleepy. My bed felt very warm, so I turned to my left and saw another face in my bed. "Ahhhh!!!!", I screamed and pushed Hiro out of the bed. "Ah!", Hiro fell out of the bed and landed on his face. "Hiro, what are you doing in my bed?!", I shouted. He rubbed his head and looked at me. "What's the big deal? So I wanted to sleep in the same bed with you, so what?" All I could do was look at him with rage. I turned to see that it was almost 10 o'clock. "Crap, I'm late, I need to get going!"

I grabbed my bag and Baymax's carrier and rushed out the door. "I'll be back, don't do anything stupid.", I said as I ran to SFIT.

> At SFIT

I made it finally and went inside. I can't believe u slept in, I thought. I went to my space and saw Honey Lemon was standing there. "Hey what happened, you're never this late (y/n). She crossed her arms and looked at me with a concerned look. "Is everything alright
(Y/n)? You've really been acting strange lately." I couldn't believe that this was happening. I sighed and told her that nothing was wrong. I really didn't want my friends to worry about this. She then finally left and I slumped in my chair. Ugh this day couldn't get any better, I thought sarcastically. Then I heard something knock on my window. I looked over and saw Hiro. Guess I was wrong. I went over to my window and opened it, "Hiro what are you doing here?" He came inside, "I came here to see what's been going on while I was gone for six months."

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Nothings really changed at all." But there is something I want you to see. I brought in Baymax's carrier and took a piece of duck tape and put it on Hiro's arm. "Brace yourself.", I said then ripping it off his arm. "Oooww!!" He said gripping his arm. Then Baymax inflated and then checked on Hiro. His eyes widened and he looked at me, "Where did you find him?", "The gang held onto him when both you and Tadashi were gone. Then they gave him to me to hold onto.", I said looking at Baymax. Hiro couldn't believe his eyes. I guess it was really a surprise to Hiro since he was gone for six months without knowing what had happened when he wasn't here. But now that he's back, I'm sure that everything is going to change around here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. I have been at a writers block and you all know how that is. XD but anyway here's the next chapter to the story and I hope you enjoy it. Talk to you guys later. PEACE!!