Chapter 21

It was about time that I settled this once and for all. No turning back now. I thought as I arrived at Nicholas's lair. The place where I was shot in the side by him. I let in a breath in and then breathed out and entered the lair with a creak of the door. I looked around and noticed that he wasn't there. I went in anyway and sat in a chair in the corner and waited for him to return.

> 30 minutes later <

I heard the door creak open and I woke up, realizing that I had fallen asleep. I stood up and saw Nicholas standing there, looking at me. Then a smirk appeared on his face, "Well, well, well, what do we have here?", he asked in a sing-song voice. I gave him a serious look and walked up to him. "We have some serious stuff to talk about.", I said. He scoffed and set his cloak and kabuki mask aside and sits down then gestures me to go on. I let out a huff and sit across from him. "Nicholas, you need to stop all of this, I mean this isn't right at all." He started laughing and I glared at him. He's not taking any of this serious, I thought. He wiped his tears from laughing to much and then spoke, "I don't think I've ever told you that you make the best jokes ever (y/n)."

"I'm not fooling around Nicholas, I'm being serious!", I raised my voice. He won't listen to me but maybe talking a little sense into him will work. "What about your mother? What would she think about all this?", I asked standing up from my chair. His face then turned serious and stared deep into my eyes. I got a cold feeling from his eyes and sat back down. "I don't worry about my mom anymore, she died along time ago, right in front of me.", he said sternly. I can relate to him in some ways, my parents died in a car accident and that's when I moved to Lucky Cat Cafe and I met Hiro. But that doesn't mean what he's doing is right, I must stop him. But as soon as I was about to speak, he struck my face with his gun. I fell to the ground and look up holding my cheek. "What the hell, Nicholas?!", I yell and try to stand up but he knocked me back down. I spit blood out of my mouth, "I came here unarmed to talk to you but you are still persistent!", I say. But he just laughs and tell me that he doesn't care. "I think it's about time that we finish this, don't you?", he asked with a creepy smile across his face. This is not good, I thought to myself. Nicholas took the gun to my head and........

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys, I'm so sorry that this chapter is pretty short but it's my second week of school already done and we already have homework. Can you believe that?! It's so hard to think of new chapters when you have homework along the side. We'll anyway thanks so much because we are nearly so close to 2k reads, I'm so excited. Well I'll talk to you guys later. PEACE!! XD