Chapter 2: Hot chocolate

Chapter two title: Hot chocolate.

Chapter two summary: Tony and Pepper make hot chocolate for their kids on a cold December night.

Page break:

A/N: My second oneshot, some chapters will be  longer/shorter than other chapters, hope you enjoy a warm fluffy Stark family oneshot.

Page break:

Anthony 'Tony' Edward Stark, AKA Iron Man, never thought his life would end up being like this.

He never thought he'd become Iron Man.
He never thought he'd have a team.
He never thought he'd have a wife.
He never thought he'd have two amazing kids.
He never thought that one of his kids would be a superhero who got bit by a radioactive spider.
He never thought he'd end up adopting the kid as his own.
He never thought he'd be making his kids a hot chocolate with his wife beside him.
He never thought he'd watch three Disney movies on a cold December night with his two girls on one side of him and his son on the other side of him.
He never thought that he'd be checking on his two sleeping kids so many times during the night.
He never thought he'd become a husband.
He never thought he'd become a father.

But here he is with a wife and two kids and life couldn't be better for him.

A hard jab to the ribs pulls him out of his thoughts. His wife is looking at him with a smile on her face as she hands him two empty mugs. "What're you thinking about so hard?" She asks him, Tony smiles at her as he puts the mugs on the counter and wraps his arms around his wife's waist, resting them on her hips as they both look into the living room where their son is tickling their daughter mercilessly, both their combined laughter making the parents smile wider.

"I just never thought I'd have you, let alone them. Thank you for choosing to put up with me and being the mother to my children." Tony says, putting his chin on her shoulder and kissing her cheek. Pepper chuckles.

"I'll always choose you, Tony, you know that, and I couldn't ask for a better dad to our two kids." Pepper responds before turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips.

"Is our hot chocolate done yet? The Little Mermaid is coming on soon!" Their kiss is interrupted by their little girl. Tony rolls his eyes with a smile on his face.

"One second, baby!" He calls back. He lifts the jug of cooling hot chocolate and pours the brown liquid into two mugs, finishing the drinks with whipped cream, a flake each and marshmallows in Morgan's and sprinkles in Peter's before carrying them into the living room, his wife hot on his tail carrying their coffees.

"Your drinks are ready." The married engineer say's dramatically as he puts them on the coffee table.

Tony and Pepper watch as Morgan and Peter drink their hot chocolate while singing along to The Little Mermaid.

Page break:

Tony smiles as he looks down at his daughter sleeping in his lap and his son sleeping on his shoulder.

"Uh, Pep, a little help?" He whispers to his wife who is scrolling on the TV for a more adult film. His wife smiles at the sight before she scoops up her daughter in her arms, pausing to bend down so she can kiss Peter and Tony can kiss Morgan before walking towards her daughter's room. Tony stands up and bends down and lifts his slumbering son into his arms, carrying him to his room.

After tucking Peter into bed and watching him sleep for a few minutes, Tony does the same for his daughter where his wife is.

"We did good, honey." Tony says as he closes his daughters door, leaving it open a crack, leading Pepper to their room. "Yeah, we did." Pepper agrees as she climbs into bed.

They have each other and their kids and that's enough for them to be happy for the rest of their lives.

Page break:

A/N: That's my second finished oneshot, enjoy.