Chapter 13: Waking up trapped

Chapter 13 title: Waking up trapped
Chapter 13 summary: Tony and Pepper wake up trapped in their bed by their two kids

Page break:

A/N: I know that the last oneshot was a little dark but here is a fluffy one.

Page break:

Tony Stark is awoken by someone kicking his ribs but he doesn't have it in him to be angry that some has woken him up extremely early on a Saturday morning, because if there's one thing Tony and Pepper Stark look forward to in the morning it's getting out of bed to wake up their kids.

So why are they trapped in their large bed by their kids?

The answer is pure and simple: a thunderstorm and both of their kids are terrified of thunderstorms, Peter maybe more than Morgan. Pepper and Tony smile at each other before they both stark tickling their kids awake, pretty soon the whole room is full of laughter from all four of them.

"Dad, stop it!" Peter gets out between laughter. Tony just shakes his head and carries on tickling his son, switching with Pepper to tickle his little girl.

The sounds of Morgan and Peter laughing fill Toby's ear and he'd do anything to make sure that they and their Mother never have to stop laughing for as long as he's alive.

Page break:

A/N: Another short one, hope you're all still enjoying them.