Chapter 19: IronDaddy cuddles

Chapter 19 title: IronDaddy cuddles

Chapter 19 summary: The Stark kids need IronDaddy cuddles when Pepper is out of town for work.

A\N: ONE MORE TO GO!!!

"Daddy, when is Mommy coming home?" Morgan asks Tony as he and his two kids sit on the couch watching a movie. Tony sighs as he wraps an arm around his sad looking kids. Pepper has only been gone a full day and his kids are already looking like kicked puppies.

"She'll be home in one more sleep, I promise." Tony tells Morgan who nods and focuses her attention back on the movie.

"Dad, what's Mom doing in Paris?" Peter asks from Tony's other side. Tony keeps his eyes on the movie.

"She's meeting with some science people about something, you know Mommy doesn't tell me anything of importance about the company." Tony says, eliciting giggles from his kids but they still look like kicked puppies.

"Okay, who wants IronDaddy cuddles?" Tony asks, calling his suit to him. His suit is encasing him. His kids are on either side of him, the metal arms of his suit going around both their shoulders, pulling them close to him.

"I miss Mom," Peter says, looking at his dad with brown eyes. "but I'm glad you're here." His son says, his daughter nodding in agreement.

"I'm glad I'm here too." Tony tells his two kids through his faceplate.

"Does this mean when Mommy goes away on trips we can have Iron Daddy all the time?" Morgan asks, rubbing her eyes with her fists. Tony chuckles. "It sure does, Morgana." The married father of two says softly as he watches his kids fall asleep, wrapped in their Dads metal arms of his suit.

A\N: Short I know, but I've got a massive interview for my first paying job and I want this book finished before I start on my other ones. Enjoy.