Chapter 8: Ice cream

Chapter 8 title: Ice Cream
Chapter 8 summary: Peter and Morgan eat ice cream before bed.

Page break:

A/N: This will be a short chapter, enjoy!

Page break:

"Are you sure Mommy and Daddy won't catch us, Petey?" Asks a little girl of five years old as she follows her brother into the empty and dark kitchen. Flipping on the lights, the little girl's brother chuckles softly.

"Don't worry, Morgan, Mom is in her off doing work and Dad is either training or working on the suit. We're in the clear." The little girl, known as Morgan, sighs as she opens the freezer while her brother gets the bowls.

"Okay, but can we watch a movie while we eat the ice cream?" Morgan asks. Her brother groans as he knows what movie they'll be watching. "Sure." He says.

Morgan smiles, pulling out the mint chocolate ice cream and putting it on the counter, which is joined by the bowls. "Morgana, can you get me the spoons please?" Morgan nods and runs  to the utensil drawer and collects two spoons.

"Here you are, Peter." Morgan's brother, known as Peter, smiles at his sister as he hands her her ice cream served in a Disney princess bowl.

Page break:

The two Stark siblings are asleep with their empty ice cream bowls on the coffee table, a movie playing in the background when their parents enter the living room. They both look at their children then at each other, smiling.

"I thought we ate all the ice cream?" Tony asks his wife in a whisper as the two of them remove the empty bowls and cover their children in a fluffy blanket.

"Me too." Pepper says, leaning against the kitchen island, her arms crossed. Tony rolls his eyes as he wraps an arm around his wife's waist and pulls her closer to him as they watch their two kids sleep.

"F.R.I, lights to 20%." Tony commands his AI before leading his wife to their bedroom.

Page break:

A/N: My days at work are changing, so I have a little more time to write and update.