Chapter 1

"Soooo... I've been courting your daughter for a reeeeeeally lengthy time...." Topher began. "Haven't you men handiest been collectively for nine months?" "nine and a 1/2 of Connor. So I changed into thinking if I should borrow a few cash to shop for a hoop due to the fact... on this time I sense we have got honestly gotten to recognise every other. So I wanna spend the relaxation of my lifestyles with her."

"Okay Topher, I'll deliver the cash, however I'm sending Connor to move ring buying with you so you will definitely spend it on a hoop and now no longer NFTs again." Cynthia stated. "What?! I do not wanna go together with him!" "Sweet, thank you Cynthia. You may not remorse it I promise." "Mom what the hell? I'm now no longer going ring buying with him!"

"I get you do not need to spend time with him however I need to make certain he is now no longer mendacity approximately what he is gonna spend that cash like he normally does." "Maybe simply forestall lending him cash, you truly cannot accept as true with him to spend it on some thing however NFTs." "Please simply try this it is on your sister." "You honestly assume she's gonna say yes?" "Connor." "Fine I'll do it!"

"Great, we are leaving proper now!" Connor opened the door to Topher's vehicle. "Topher why the hell is there an entire rotisserie hen withinside the backseat?" "Just bypass it up, it is my vehicle snack." "A rotisserie hen?" "Yeah." While Topher changed into driving, he sat there consuming the rotisserie hen together along with his naked hands. Topher pulled into the shop parking lot, parking sideways over 2 spots.

"Topher are you even looking?" "Yeah totally." "Can I assist you with some thing?" "Yeah my sister's fool boyfriend desires to recommend and he dragged me right here." "That's cute, how lengthy have they been collectively?" "Not even a year." "Oh... nicely simply permit me recognise in case you want some thing." "Yeah sure. Goddamnit Topher have you ever even regarded this complete time?"

"Check this one out." "Is that a doorknob?" "It's a hoop." "Why the hell could you recommend with that? That's gotta be the ugliest ring I've ever seen, right here, how approximately this one?" "How an awful lot is it?" "Only approximately 500 bucks." "Well it is less expensive so I'm getting it." "Hurry up and pay so we are able to get out of right here." Topher went and paid for the ring.

"I'm taking her to Applebees to recommend due to the fact it is her preferred restaurant." "Actually she complains it is the handiest location you ever take her." "She loves it do not worry." "I honestly do not assume she does." "Alright, now get lost. I've were given a date to get geared up for." "I desire she says no, fucking fool."

*Back at The Murphys* 

"So, permit me see the ring." Cynthia stated. "Ooh it really is nice. "Yeah and I picked it out, no way to Connor." "Shut the fuck up you understand I picked that out." "So in which are you gonna take her?" "Applebees." "You're gonna recommend at Applebees? Don't you're taking her there each date?"

"Yeah she loves it, each girl loves Applebees." "If I deliver you $two hundred will you definitely pass someplace nice?" "I'm wondering Olive Garden." Cynthia passed him the cash. "Good enough, right here you pass." "Thanks mommy." "Never name me that again."

*idk someplace else*

"Okay how does this appearance?" "I like it." Maria stated. "So Topher's were given a marvel for you this night?" "That's what he stated at least." "What is he taking you to Applebees again?" "No, fortunately this night it is Olive Garden." "How'd you even meet Topher again?" "Well I discovered out Joshua were given a brand new girlfriend, had a intellectual breakdown, went on Tinder and coupled with Topher then three hours later we went on a date."

"Wow. Okay." "Immediately once you have geared up I requested Connor if it seemed like I had a intellectual breakdown three hours ago." "Wow." "Yeah he changed into quite concerned. Oh, Topher's right here, Bye Maria!" "See you later Zoe!" Zoe were given withinside the passenger seat of Zoe's vehicle. "Is that a rotisserie hen box at the floor?" "Yeah, you appearance honestly warm this night." "Oh, thank you Topher."

"I were given us a reservation at Olive Garden. Isn't that warm?" "Sure." "And, you will get your marvel soon." "Well I cannot await that." Topher and Zoe walked into the Olive Garden. "Hi, I actually have a reservation for Topher Harvey." "Oh hi there Zoe. Okay. Right this manner."

Topher and Zoe sat down at their desk. "My call is JD and I may be your server for this evening. Can I begin you off with some thing to drink?" "I'll simply have a water." Zoe stated. "I'll have a crimson wine." Topher stated. "Okay, I may be proper returned with those." "So what number of children do you need?" "Maybe 1 or 2." Zoe stated. "I'm wondering 6." "Six?" "Uh yeah I need a huge family." "Topher there may be no manner in hell I could ever have 6 children."

"Okay ok I'll alternate the subject." "Okay, right here are your drinks, are you geared up to reserve or do you want some extra mins?" "We're geared up. I'll have the fettuccine Alfredo." "Okay, and for you Topher?" "I'll have a filet mignon, medium rare." "This is an Olive Garden, we do not have that." "You have steak do not you?" "Not filet mignon however yes." "Fine some thing I'll take that." JD placed the salad and breadsticks at the desk and walked away.

"Can you trust that guy?" "So Topher, have you ever discovered a task yet?" "I advised you Zoe, I'm looking to be a complete time NFT salesman. Once my NFTs blow up you will by no means ought to paintings an afternoon for your lifestyles." "I do not assume it really is gonna appear however my mother and father hold asking in case you're ever gonna get a task." "Zoe, you understand I failed to visit college." "Yes I recognise Topher." "And right here's your food." "We're withinside the center of a verbal exchange do you mind?" Topher stated. "Sorry, god you are a dick."

*like 15 mins later, idk that is a useless time bypass I simply do not know a way to write it with out doing this*

"Wow, I am filled." Topher said. "You're additionally gonna be filled this night in case you recognise what I imply hehe. So Zoe, does this Olive Garden flip you on?" "No." "Oh, nicely there may be some thing I wanna ask you. So, we have got been harder for awhile. And our intercourse existence is quite top haha. So..." He stood up and tapped a fork towards his glass to get everyone's attention. He were given down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" "Topher, I do not even recognise what to say?" "Is that a sure?" "Yes, sure it is." "Hey are we able to get like a unfastened dessert or some thing?" Topher said. "Okay, allow me get that for you."