Chapter 2

Zoe became out bridesmaid get dressed purchasing with Maria, Carly, and Alana. "So while is the wedding ceremony?" Carly requested. "It's in September." "Only three months away?" "It's what he wishes. So, those are those we are getting?" "Yeah." Alana stated. "Okay, I'll pass pay for those." "So what do you men consider Topher?" Carly requested. "He's traumatic I hate him." Alana stated.

"Same as Alana." Maria stated. "Yeah I agree he sucks. I'm gonna visit the store over and get us smoothies." "Are you going wedding ceremony get dressed purchasing with Christine later?" Maria requested Alana. "Can't, me and Heather are occurring a own circle of relatives ride together along with her dad and mom." "Oh cool, wherein?" "Miami." "Okay, I paid for the dresses, let's pass." "I'll see you men later. Heather's already here." "Bye Alana!"

"How are you men even gonna plan a marriage in three months?" Maria requested. "Fuck if I understand. Topher's own circle of relatives wishes a big costly wedding ceremony however my dad's procuring it and that they have not given us anything." "Hey talking of Topher is that him over there withinside the parking? And who the hell is that female he is kissing?" Carly stated. "Oh shit." "TOPHER!" "She's uh, she's my cousin!" "Do you certainly anticipate me to accept as true with that?" "Uh yeah this is why I stated it." "Please do not name off the wedding ceremony! I'll prevent seeing her!" "We'll speak approximately this later!"

"You advised us she would not seize us here!" "I did not understand she might be here!" "Great activity fool you purchased us caught!" "I'm sorry Rachel!"

*later*

"Oh hi there Maria! Is Zoe coming?" Christine requested. "No, she's busy wedding ceremony making plans with Topher." "Oh, isn't always their wedding ceremony simplest three months from now?" "Yeah." "They simply were given engaged three days ago, they may be taking matters certainly fast." Micheal stated. "Yeah, me and Jeremy's wedding ceremony is set 2 weeks from today. We've been collectively three years." "Why are you wedding ceremony get dressed purchasing on the thrift store?" "We're procuring maximum of it ourselves. Well, let's begin looking."

"This one appears fine." "Is that my mothers wedding ceremony get dressed?" Evan stated. "Oh yeah it is, the interior tag has her call on it." Christine stated. "It's a lovely get dressed." "It is, my grandma confirmed me my parent's wedding ceremony video once I became eight and the simplest element I recall became my dad grinding with 2 of my mother's bridesmaids, certainly considered one among which became my Aunt Karen, to a Christian rock song. Sometimes I certainly marvel why my mother ever married him."

"How'd you and Jeremy meet again?" Carly requested her. "He requested me to promenade senior year, seemingly he'd been in love with me for years earlier than that. How approximately this one?" "That one's lovely. You need to get it." Micheal stated. "Thanks Micheal." Christine went to shop for the get dressed.

*again at Zoe and Topher's apartment*

"What are you all dressed up for?" "I'm going to Christine's bachelorette party." "Without me?" "Uh yeah." "So are you gonna be long gone all night?" "Uh yeah, why?" "No reason." "You higher now no longer have any girls over." "I may not. I may not." "I nonetheless consider you Topher, do not make me remorse it." "You may not." "Bye Topher." "You did not say I love you." Zoe sighed. "I love you Topher." "Love you too." Zoe were given in Maria's car. "Hey Zoe! So how'd matters go along with Topher?" "Wedding continues to be on and he stated he will prevent seeing Rachel." "You're nonetheless staying with him?" "He stated he may not cheat again." "We're here."

They entered the club, wherein Christine, Heather C, Veronica, and Heather M have been already looking forward to them, sitting on the bar. "Martha did not display up?" "No she needed to paintings this night. So Zoe what are you doing in your bachelorette party?" "I do not understand, Topher is already making plans a couple of bachelor parties. Don't understand wherein he is getting this type of cash from. He does not have a actual activity, and his dad and mom do not make that lots cash."

"Do Emery and Evan genuinely love every other?" Heather M requested. "What makes you assert that?" "I heard while he proposed to her she reduce off his suggestion speech and advised him to simply get to the point. Although Emery's in no way been a totally fine person." "She's all right I guess." Zoe stated. "Me and JD simply eloped so his dad would not smash the wedding ceremony." "Did it paintings?" "No, he nonetheless did." "Oh." "Yeah."

*some hours later*

"Hey Topher I'm home." "I did not have some other girls over!" "I in no way stated you did." "Wanna foll around?" "Not this night Topher." "Are you continue to mad at me?" "Yes I'm nonetheless mad at you." "I'm certainly certainly certainly certainly certainly certainly-" "Okay I get it!" "Sorry." "I'm going to bed, goodnight Topher, love you." "Well I'm to be had in case you wanna idiot around." "Yeah sure. Good night."