Author's Note

Welcome to this book. ❤️

Hello Lovelies... I wish you a good day. First of all thank you to everyone who read my first ever book on wattpad "Salvation". Thank you for believing in me.

Before starting the cliché author blabber, I want to share my excitement for this book. Because I am screaming since the Bighit released Me, Myself and V photo folio "Veautiful Days". I am a hardcore fan of period dramas or the dramas based on history.

I had this fanfic concept roaming in my mind for a few months. While preparing an outline I couldn't find accurate pictures. Yes, there are a few originals and edits in somewhat same attire but they weren't what I needed. So now you can get my excitement for this story. 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

It seems like V did this photo shoot especially for this fanfic. 😭😭😭 His attire, his expressions and the angles are totally aligning with this story and theme. In short, I am on cloud nine since the day these pictures released. 😭😭😭😭

This story will place in the Regency Era where Kim Taehyung will be presented as a viscount from respectful lineage of Koreans who stepped on the lands of Great Britain.

I want your love to continue writing. Please show support and love to this book also. So I hope you guys will vote and share this story around your circle to get more views. Nothing makes me happy more than to reading your comments and feedback on my work.

The story originally belongs to me. So please don't copy my work/ideas. The media in this story belong to their respective owners. I always try to mention the rightful owners so their work would be recognized. All places, events and characters mentioned in this book are fruit of my imagination so please bear it with me lol. This book might contain mature themes and aggression. so, if you are not comfortable it is your queue to decide.

I designed this cover by myself. So please rate this cover out of 10 in comments ❤️ 👉🏻

Love from my side. 💜