26. I Wished You Chose Me

Two weeks have passed since their arrival in Paris. Viscount was working enthusiastically to complete his work. On the other hand, Jungkook mostly spent his days with Seokjin and Hyunjin, sometimes he would accompany Taehyung to his atelier.

Not only Taehyung but his students were also now well acquainted by Jungkook. It was his humble personality that attract everyone to him.

"What is that?" Jungkook frowned looking at elder who was reading a letter.

"Oh, nothing special. It is from mother to inform everything is going well in Aylesford." Taehyung smile.

Jungkook placed his cup on table moved towards where Taehyung was standing. He embraced the elder from behind placing his chin on Viscount's shoulder. "I hope your people know how much hard you are working for them compromising your health and all."

"I am just doing my duty Jungkook. Besides you do not let me compromise my health. You make sure I eat three times a day." Taehyung chuckled.

"Ahhhh how can I not? I want you to live a long and healthy life in order to lead your people."

Taehyung caressed the arms of younger around him, "Is that the only reason?"

"I wonder what might other reason be?" Jungkook whispered.

"You know you are such a tease." Taehyung turned facing him and planting a kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook hold got stronger on lapels of Taehyung's coat. Receiving a kiss on forehead from elder is always a blissful feeling for him. He felt safe and content on this gesture by the elder.

"I love this." Jungkook whispered.

"What mon amour?"

"When... When you kiss me like that."

Taehyung smiled, "You are so simple my love. I shall keep doing it."

Jungkook kissed his cheek, his eyes fell on shiny envelope on the table, "What's that?"

Taehyung turn on his side to see what younger was referring to. "Oh this, I am not sure seems like something important." He opened the envelope and read a single page as his smile grew wider.

"Is it a love letter? That made you smile like that." Jungkook scoffed.

"If I say yes. Would you be jealous?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Give it to me." Jungkook extended his hand to snatch away the paper. But Taehyung stretched his arm back. Jungkook kept trying but is was in vain.

He jumped to read Taehyung's hand but it was no use. Taehyung kept him teasing when he was about to reach elder took steps back running away.

"Taehyung give it to me. Or I will......"

"You will what?" They both were now on the opposite sides of couch.

"I will go back to Aylesford. I will not talk to you. '

"My love you and I both know this is not going to happen. I will not let you go."

Jungkook was calculating the precise jump from couch on the other side as he smirked "Try me." he jumped quickly on the other side. Taehyung was caught off guard as he tripped falling on floor. Jungkook held his waist but it was too late he fell on top of him.

Jungkook took the piece of paper and scanned the content. His expression turned bitter and he looked back at the viscount who burst in to laughter.

"You lied. This is not a love letter." he scoffed.

"I never said it was one." Taehyung said between his hysterical laughs.

"hmphhh." Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung held his waist and rolled over switching their positions now "My love you are the only one. When I say this I mean it."