10. Indecisive

Third Person Pov

Jungkook was now sleeping peacefully when Taehyung glanced at him for the last time before  leaving the room. He wanted to sleep next to younger but doing so will only increase his temptations more, which he can not afford. Not when he has a responsibility to fulfill.

Taehyung was standing in open hallway balcony outside the rooms, drinking lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tell me the truth, Taehyung.", said Yoongi.

"About what?" Taehyung replied.

"That boy. I've known you enough to read your eyes. The way you look at him isn't the way a friend looks at other." Yoongi smiled.

"Nothing goes past you, does it?" Taehyung took a sip from glass.

Yoongi laughed, "You know his eyes tell too that he has something for you too. What is stopping you?"

"Responsibilities hyung. I never in my life thought that I would find love like this. In him. The first day I laid my eyes on him, something inside me told me that he is the one. I am attracted to him. He is kind and beautiful. So pure. I want him to keep for myself and protect him. However, I can not. I have to give an heir. I left Paris to return her to fulfill my duties. My mother is suggesting me a marriage. You know what the worst part is? His sister is betrothed to me. I am courting her. She is my mother's choice. " Taehyung sighed looking at his glass.

"Oh, this is quite complicated. Taehyung it is not my place to tell you what choice you must make. Regardless of that, I must say that we are granted with this life once. Loving who we want must be our right. Will you be able to let go of your feelings for him?" Yoongi asked.

"I do no know hyung. I wish that I was not tied with the chains of responsibilities. Leaving Paris was really difficult for me knowing that I left a piece of me there. Even if I reciprocate my feeling for him. It would bring more harm than good. You know well what happens to those here who practice sodomy. It is England not France. I can not stand if something happens to him." Taehyung's eyes were full of tears.

Yoogi squeezed Taehyung's shoulder in order to calm him. "You are right. However, I suggest you to wait for sometime before your marriage. There is always a way if you look for one. Know that I and Hoseok are always here." With this Yoongi left leaving Taehyung in his pool of thoughts.

----------------------------------------

Jungkook was a early riser. He woke up when he heard chirping of the birds outside. He recalled last night. A smile made his lips. He thought of Taehyung as a cold and rude person but last night he saw another side of the elder. How he touched him softly, how he caressed his hair and how softly his lips felt on Jungkook's forehead. He wondered how would they feel on his own lips.
Soon after he heard a knock on his door. A boy came in with a tray of food. "The viscount asked me to convey you to get dressed and have breakfast. Soon you both will be making your journey back to Aylesford. When you are ready, I shall be waiting outside." with this the boy bowed and left.

Jungkook was expecting Taehyung to visit him this morning but he did not. Jungkook did as he was told to do. The boy lead him to the entrance passing through same corridors. He sighed in relief when he saw Taehyung talking to Yoongi and Hoseok standing in front of their carriage. He could tell that Taehyung is the owner of most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

'I wish I could see you smile like this forever.'

"Ahhh Jungkookah.... Come here..." shouted Hoseok and all three of them turned their head in Jungkook's direction.