25. My Heavenly Muse

Jungkook stepped down as the carriage stopped in front of Min Yoongi's art gallery known as 'Louvre Palais'. It was ranked as one of most famous galleries in Europe. Many unique pieces from all over the world adorned the gallery. No matter how many famous artist had their work displayed there but Jungkook was most fascinated by Taehyung's work.

He had idea that Taehyung was rooted much deeply then he is on the surface. The depth was revealed to Jungkook when he saw elder's work at Central Cathedral. Its massive ceiling and walls were all designed and cover in Taehyung's art work.

During this one week that Jungkook spent here, he almost has seen half of the city. Seokjin usually pushed him to discover the city with him. Jungkook was everytime awestruck seeing beautiful architecture that was scattered all around the city. Not to mention the city was lively and safe.

Even during the evenings streets are hustling and bustling, unlike Aylesford. The city out did the version of it self in Jungkook's imagination. It was indeed the city of art and love. Considering that Jungkook's own love was blooming in this very historic city. He wondered whether his love story will be saved forever within the walls of this city or would it be scattered like forgotten wind.

He made his way inside the art gallery. The gallery consisted up of many halls based on artistic themes and at the end of corridors ateliers were located where many students around the world learned art. Four days ago he visited here along with Taehyung, so he remembers the way to Taehyung's atelier.

As he stepped inside the door he saw many young men busy on their canvases. A few were working on statues. He was fascinated to learn how to do that. A part of him wanted to remain here and learn art. But other part of him wanted to be by his beloved's side. He sighed heavily walking inside the atelier.

Taehyung who was lost in his thoughts, glanced up only to find the person who was on his mind. The person who has his heart and soul. The person within whom he found a home.

"Taehyung ." Jungkook smiled.

This JK with hair bit longer hair minus facial piercings

This JK with hair bit longer hair minus facial piercings. 👆🏼

Oh elder can swear that his heart stops when Jungkook call his name. His corner of eye bent up a smile forming his own lips, "Jungkook."

Taehyung eyes were stuck into Jungkook as he announced everyone to leave and come back in evening. As soon as Jungkook heard last person to leave and the door of hall closed behind him, he rush towards Taehyung cupping his face with both hands and owning his lips. Viscount's arm made their way towards Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer, colliding their bodies.

They both were starving for each. None of them wanted to halt their needs but at some point they had to loosen their grip letting the other go. Hall was deadly silent, resonating their loud pantings.

"Oh Jungkook , I missed you immensely." Taehyung rested his forehead against Jungkook's.

A happy tear slid down younger's cheek. He was relieved that he is not alone in this feeling Taehyung feels same. "I missed you too. My bed was so cold without you, I could not sleep whole night."