1. Home

Kim Taehyung

Its been five years since I have set foot on these lands. My mother tends to say these lands her home but I disagree. How can lands be your home? My forefathers left their origin and came here all the way. If the land you born is your home then they have left home far behind already.

As soon as I stepped here I was already missing the alluring warmth of Paris on my skin. Myself is not fond about the weather of Britain. It's cold and dry like the hearts of people. Lands of my grandfather are located on the boarders of London and Kent join. That town is known as Aylesford and myself is its right heir. The viscount of Aylesford.

Carriage made its way through pavemented roads of Aylesford surpassing the lands going to huge iron gates and halted in front of the brick building that I am supposed to call home. I inhaled deeply and stepped out.

"My dear son

"My dear son. My eyes have been barren of your sight for so long." my mother said opening her arms approaching me.

"Mother!" I said embracing her dearly.

She was accompanied by my both sisters Eunha and Jihun.

"Taehyung my brother. You have grown in such a fine young man." Eunha said loudly.

I am elder than both of my sisters. Eunha is in middle and Jihun is younger. They both are loving and fine same like my mother.

"Look at yourself, mother of twins. Who would have known?" I smiled returning her hug.

"Brother looks like I am invisible." said Jihun.

"My lady how can I not see you. Rebellious sibling who managed herself to get married not any British but an Earl." I said kissing the back of her hand.

"Well I have my charms." she said bowing slightly tugging her frock from one side. Just like any British lady of noble birth.

"You two let him have some rest. He might be exhausted from his travels." my mother said.

As I stepped inside I was greeted by two rows of maids and house helpers.

"Young master welcome home." said the head house helper Minhi. She was always around since I was 10. She is almost my mother's age.

I bowed down a little to her. Myself is always very respective to her. I took her hand and kissed at the back as gesture to courtesy.

"Oh young master you have not changed a bit in demeanor." she chuckled sweetly.

I wish I was the same but that is not true. I have changed a lot in past five years. Paris was a beautiful escape to my miseries at the time. It healed most of me but at the same time left me with some scares that have changed me.

Art they say is a healing for lost souls. It enters through your cracks and seal them up beautifully. However, at the same time it lift curtains from the hidden parts of oneself that one never thought of existed before. Art surface up your hiddens and those hiddens are not always appreciated.

I entered my room and looked around. It was as same as the day I left. Not a slightest change. I roamed around and stood in front of my father's portrait that was penciled by me.

He left us too soon. It was not his time but no one can medal with the affairs of nature, they say. He was a perfect man to his wife, perfect father to his kids and perfect viscount to his people. I am afraid that I could not ever be like him.

"Minhi-shi please inform mother do not inform any soul of my arrival yet and please see to the preparations for my hunting trip. I shall leave at five in the morning."

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am so excited. :p

Love from my side. <3