Ch.33 Please wake up.

I froze to death.

How can this has happen , all of the sudden.
It's just so hard to believe to be honest,I don't even know what to do , I stand still.

" Emily , please tell me your lying ?"

" No , sorry Jenna I'm not. That why people are staring at you because you aren't at the hospital. Let me drive you there." Emily replied.

I quickly run to Emily car , I'm freaking out. Emily starts to drive off , and I'm just hoping Jake is fine.

We arrive at the hospital and see almost girls sitting down in the lobby. Are these all the girls he fuck with ?

" May I see Jake T. Austin? " I told the nurse while i feel all the girls eyes are on me.

" Are you another girlfriend of his ? " The nurse said.

" Uhm I'm his only girlfriend miss. "

" That's what they all said , go take a seat and what your name ?"

" Jenna Young " I said while she write it down.

I went to sit down with Emily , I can't believe these girl would lie to just see him , even Lexi , Sally and Kelly. What the fuck.

I'm sitting down nervous wanting to know what happen but they won't tell none of us because there's to much people faking us as his girlfriend.

I see someone walking towards me and its Kelly. What the hell does she want now ? I want to forget about her ugh I can't stand her ass.

" Jenna can I talk to you ?"

" About ? " I said harshly and then Emily gets up an says she going to go get coffee for her self.

" Well , we got off in a bad start and if you want to see Jake you have to listen me out and ill make the nurse let you in?"

I mean I do what to see Jake but what the hell ? How she going to come at me with all innocent bullshit but ill just go with it.

" Okay go on."

" See , Jenna , Im not trying to sound conceited or anything but I have a feeling Jake still loves me , because we wasn't looking in my eyes when he said that."

" Look bitch , I don't care if he love you , I know for a fact you'll alway be in his heart because I'm guessing you were his first love." I said to her.

" And , he didn't take you back ? So that doesn't give you a sense in your small little mind that he done with you and you should like back-off ? " I included more.

I get up and walk to the nurse going to try to convince her that he my boyfriend and none of these whores. I'm telling her I'm pregnant with his baby , she believed me.

All the girls give me death eyes like to scare me , but I'm actually not i give them all a smirk and Emily winks at me.

I walk in the room and find Jake with all these tubes and sleeping. I want to know what happen and what caused it and if he mostly okay.

A nurse walk in , I'm going to ask her of what happen and when he wake up.

" Ma'am , I still I haven't got the story of what happen and I'm like freaking out and when will he be awake ?" I'm shaking again.

" He was in a car crash , that's all we know , we think he was texting while driving because we found his phone out the car , but we aren't sure. And Ma'am he hasn't woken up , it's been 9 hours ... " She stops.

" We're thinking he in coma , he really injured his head badly. But he breathing , and hopefully it stays that way." She said.

I started to cry , my baby , my lover is in coma maybe , how is this possible. What was he doing on the phone driving. I feel this is all my fault.

I'm crying so much , I can't stop , I'm crying because I'm scared he'll stay like this for i don't know how long.

He don't deserve this , I'm not going to leave him I want to be here when he wakes up , I want to be the first person he sees when he wakes up.

I told the nurse I will be coming here every after school and I will be staying the weekend.

How can this has happen? I just don't believe this I wish this is all a dream but I know it isn't. I sit next to him , I hold his hand and he's really cold.

The nurse leaves and I start crying again I hug Jake easily and whisper something in his ear.

" Jake , please , please don't leave me I need you I want you I love you only. I know we've been through a lot but that doesn't change the way i feel about you. Please come back , please come back , I forgive you I don't care about Kelly. If you love her I understand but just come back I want to hear your voice again. I love you babe."

_____________________________

It's a short chapter but it's better than nothing. But I will be updating more , soon.

How long do you think Jake will be in coma? Comment below.

I love you guys , so much.

-g.xo