Ch.3 Who?

Emily look shocked at me , and I was waiting for an answer but she just rubbing my back for 5 minutes and finally speak up .

" Uh - uhm , is there anything I can do ? But first who did you fuck? Jenna , where did you guys did it ? And how come you didn't tell me before ? " Emily asking all theses question when clearly she know I'm not feeling good.

" Well , I guess you have so many question for me but first thing first take me home , I don't feel good." I said with disgust face .

" Yeah sure , c'mon let go to my place , my parents aren't home till a while and your going to tell me everything . Okay?" Emily says while she grabs my arms and walk me to the car .

" Emily I'm fine , I can walk to the car I don't need a baby sitter to walk me okay. " I snap .

As we drove to Emily house, the whole drive was quiet.I didn't know what to say to her , but I know she got so many question on her mind. I'm getting a feeling she won't stop asking questions.

I get out the car and I look over to her, struggling to open her side of the car, why would she be nervous?

"Do you want something to drink cause I know your breath smells really bad . " She laughs and then get serious.

"Do you have an extra tooth brush cause I feel so nasty if I talk you after I just threw up . "

"Yeah I do , go the bathroom on the and the 2nd cabinet there brand new toothbrush and Jenna don't feel nasty your my best friend and you've done worse things other than throw up, trust me." She laughs and she right I have been nastier.

I laugh like a weirdo .

"But still , I don't feel right , so I'll be right back okay . " I replied to her.

As , I'm walking towards the bathroom , I'm think off all the question she going to ask me I can't help my self but laugh .

I finally find a toothbrush , cause there so many cabinets . It got me frustrated . I finally finished , so I walk slowly cause I'm not ready for questions , mostly if she ask perverted ones .

" Okay , I'm ready for all your question Emily , but go slow on the question because I have to let it process thorough my head okay ? "

"I only have 2 question actually ? " Emily said with one eyebrow up .

" Oh okay , then ask away."I replied with relief, because I just didn't really feel like wanting to talk about it but she is someone I tell everything too so might as well.

" Okay first question did it hurt ? And second question tell me how it all started from the beginning and until you found out. "She says with a smile ? Why she smiling this is nothing funny , it ruined my life I won't be able to do anything later on.

" Um , ill do the second question first , then the first one alright . " I say .

She stays quiet , while I first take a sip of a glass of water.

"Okay well , remember that one party a month ago at Antonio house ? " I say as I start of my story .

"Yeah , oh shit that long ago and you didn't tell me you lose your virginity !" Emily literally screaming to me.

" Chill I was going to tell you as soon as I got my period but I didn't. Anyways when you and me got there we were handout out red cups full of vodka , okay well we started to dance for a little until you left me which I don't know where you went ? And I was left alone in the dance floor which i was pretty pissed of at you. Anyways, we going to talk about that later cause you said you weren't going to leave me alone and you did."

I continue with my story while she just gave me a smirk.

"Well anyways , after you left me I went to the kitchen and just stood there by my self , like an idiot. Well I stand there for like 5 minutes alone and I'm about to get another drink a guy get my hand and says "Let me get it for you , beautiful ? " he said with a half smirk , his brown hair messy and push back and with his perfect teeth smiling at me , well half , and his eyes deep brown eye are perfect , "He's hot ! " I said quietly in my head , but no it had to came out of my stupid mouth , Emily! Oh my gosh it was so embarrassing."

" Me ? " The guy said to me.I was in a shocked and embarrassed, Emily , you don't even know!"

I'm giving her the whole story because I want her to know and she asked for it .

" Uhm , well uh - you know . I mean I was just ,never mind."I stuttered and I felt my cheeks warms , knowing that I was the it red quick, bro."

" I don't mind you calling me hot , it fine by me I actually like be called that." He laughed and I was wondering if he was flirting with me? "

" I think he was!" Emily said and winks at me and we both starts to laugh.

" Oh okay , ha um can I have my drink please ? " I said because I didn't know want to respond to him , it was horrible Emily, I just kept stupid smiling at him , he's so fine!"

" Bet he was , since your blushing right now!"Emily Said.

" Yeah , uhm would you like to hang out with me right now ? " he asked while his hand scratching behind his neck , it was so adorable."

" Yeah , sure my friend left me here hanging so yeah . " I said , because you left me you dumb whore."

" Sorry , I was dancing and I think I passed out not sure anymore! " Emily replied.

"Want to go dance ? " he said over the music cause it got louder all of the sudden , it was weird but good.

" Okay , let's go I'm tried of just standing here ! " I also yelled out at him, and girl he grab my hand while going to the dance floor."

" Really? Omg and then what happen how did the dance go , details!"

" As we walk over to the dance floor we started to dance and all of  the sudden his hands go to my hips and he pulled me closer into him . So , my ass was like moving side to side on his over his pants and I felt almost something sticking out of his pants . So , he got me closer and I kept drinking more until I knew I was wasted.

"Want to go somewhere quieter ? " The guy asked me, that's where I fucked up and should have said no but I was gone, Emily he's so fine I don't think you would have said no as well. "

" I mean maybe I won't say no but I feel I would have known better. I shouldn't have left you alone! " Emily said to me.

" Anyways , it's fine girl let me just finish the story so it can be don't and talk about it at the end."

" Let me get another drink and then we will go . " I half giggled at him , I was so gone , I didn't know what I was thinking."

As he getting me a drink , I followed him up stairs .

" And then what happen ? " Emily asked so curious and scared.

---------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger ? Comment and vote
-g.xo