Ch.6 Shy.

* JAKE P.O.V *

As , I seen her walking down the hall , she stares at me and doesn't leave my eyes . I kinda feel bad , just storming out on her , but I had to . That was my first time having sex with someone thats a virgin. I was drunk she was drunk ? I think so . But she was great , I can not lie about that , but the feeling when I pulled out was no words can explain.

This whole month , she never even notice or care ? I hope she doing good . And thinking about the night again , why I storm out , I was scared to see her act different unlike these they hoes , maybe it's a different reaction. Fuck . I'm walking towards her .. I didn't notice from all that thinking . What should I say ? I'm scared she just might throw it all in my face . She stops right in front of me .. And all I can do is give her a smirk ? My dumbass .

" Uhh hey , jenna ? " I say almost half whispering .

" Hi "

She gives me a simple ' hi ' it rude .. But I might think she mad at me .. Of what ? Ignoring or hiding from her ? Fuck .

" How , uhm , are you doing beautiful ? " i say looking down .. WOAH her thighs look amazing in yoga pants .!

* wow * I say whispering hoping she didn't hear that .

" What ? "

Shit .

" Uhm oh , nothing , actually yes something uhm your thighs. looking amazing ' fuck " I say smiling and I can see her turn red really quick .

" Uhm ? Thanks I guess ? " she say looking at me with innocent eyes yet her cheek are red .

" Jenna would you like to hang out ? I really need to talk to you about something . " hoping she'll say yes , cause I look retarted for a rejection .

" Yes . I have to talk to you too . "

She say serious . Fuck me . I already know what she going to say and now I'm feeling insecure again.

I hate this feeling , this feeling reminded me of me in the pass .. Fuck it . Don't remember my past .

" Uhm okay tonight ? At 7:30 ? I'll pick you up?"

" Uh okay , I'll be outside waiting I live 2 street away from the school on the left side." she tell me pointing to the left , she look so adorable.

" Okay , beautiful see you later " I say walking pass her , should I have gave her a hug ? Shit .

* JENNA P.O.V *

As the 1st bell rang , wow i spent 40 minutes out here with him ? I felt like it only took 10 or less minutes .

I have to go pee .. As I'm walking to the girl bathroom . It empty so that good I never use the bathroom at school .

After I do my business . I hear someone coming to the bathroom . Good thing I finish , as I see her walking the first thing I look at is how she dressed . Wow she look like a whore . She wearing a very small , tight tank top with no sweater , and very tight , ripped sinking jeans with her hot pink high heels and her very hot pink lip stick . She look very ugly . wow , I never actually judged someone.

After I finish walking my hands she come up to me .

" Are you and jake like a thing know ? " she say while chewing her gum nasty way.

" What ? "

" Are you and jake like together ? Cause I over heard him saying to you ,* would you like to hang out ? * "

" No , I mean what when did you hear that?" I'm so happy that me and him didn't bring up about the sex . And did she hear about my thigh ? Oh gosh .

" Before the first hour ended I heard everything . "

" What exactly did you hear ? "

" He ask to out tonight , and he going to pick you at 7:30 and yeah pretty much that " she say looking curious and wanting to choke me .

" Uhm , oh , that all you heard ? "

" Yeah , is there more ? "

" Oh , no . We just uhm , need to talk about something and were nothing , and never going to be . " I say sounded serious from the outside and sad from the inside .

" Good , cause I would have killed you right know if you were his girlfriend . He mine , even though he doesn't say it , we're together and we already fuck so many times, he even like the taste of me . " she say smiling . Proud of her self ?

" Oh , sorry then I won't go out and talk to him tonight . He yours . I understand . Thanks for telling me . "and I walk away .

I hear her laughing . I wanted to cry ? What the fuck , oh cause I wanted him , I wanted him to be the father , I wanted him to be mine and only mine . But I know he doesn't want me , he doesn't want just a simple girl , that young and pregnant too . I'm stupid shit , I always thought to my self that Im never good for anyone . Ever .

I'm going keep my distance , from him . Im going to raise this child on my own and I will love him no matter what . Even though I won't be able to do much , but I'll love this kid very much . With all my heart.

As school ended , I'm thinking about tonight. Emily was talking about the exam, Shit , I didn't take it . I'll take it tomorrow . Anyway , she drop me off at my home and she drives away . As , it 7:30 I turn off all the light , and go straight to my room and watch a movie * a walk to remember * . Good thing I didn't tell him which house was it . I really wanted to go , but I can't . He got a girl friend . And I will not get between them, maybe there , in love ? Aww but gross at the same time .. As I look at the window I see a car pass by .. And it 7:35 and it him .

He look like and idiot going up and down the street . Well I might as well go asleep instead of watching him drive , I'm not even paying attention to the movie .

Tomorrow a new day , let see how it goes tomorrow, maybe he'll ignore me ? Who knows ?

-------------------------------------------------
Comment and vote , loves. ❤

-g.xo