Ch.2 Emily.

* alarms sound turn on *

As I turn around and press the snooze button , I get up and go straight to the shower . While I'm taking off my clothes in front of the bathroom mirror , I kept staring at my belly and all of the sudden I felt a tears running down my cheek.I try to stop as soon as I hear footsteps coming upstairs I quickly lock the bathroom door.

I turn on the shower so my mom won't hear me crying.I get in the shower , I stand there letting the steaming warm water running down my body,the feeling is amazing.

As I'm washing my body and washing off the soap out of my chest and down to the belly , I started to cry again . I just can't help my self and knowing that I'm pregnant .

"Honey,your going to be late to school you have 15 minutes left until Emily coming to pick you up !" My mother screamed , while I'm still in the shower .

Getting out of the shower and anger build up on me. While I'm putting a towel over my body , and another one for my head. Someone * BANG * on the door and scared the shit out of me , that made me pass gas .

Giving my self a grin on my face , but as I open the door it was my best friend Emily . She is so beautiful I love the way she dresses up for school , with a floral crop top dress and a short green sweater , and with white sandals and her blonde hair flawless.

" Why aren't you dress were 15 minutes late to school and you know I have audition today for singing class but now it to late for it ! " she says screaming up at my face and I totally forgot about that and I promise her I'll be ready earlier for her big day today .

" Omg Emily , I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you but first let me get dress and head to school I promise you'll get to sing."I said worried and feel really bad .

As , I get into my skinny jeans with a white tank top and a brown cardigan over and put on white toms I quickly ran out of the house with a toast in my hand that was already cold.

I threw it to the ducks that were outside as I ran into Emily car and she starts to drive.

The whole drive was silent , and I kept saying sorry but all she did was ignore me . I really do feel bad.

When we got to the school , it was 9:07 and school start at 8:00 . I'm walking into the office to get a pass , but instead of walking to my my 1st class I go to music class which Is empty.

" Um , excuse me Ms.Goldrich may I talk to you ? " I say quietly .

" Yes , come on in darling , how can I help you ? " she say in a sweet voice .

" Good morning , and oh see best friend Emily Osment she told me about your audition ? "

" Yes but she wasn't here in the morning I wonder why ? " she said curious .

" Well it my fault and but she such an amazing singer and I really want you to hear her out and give her a chance , please!"I said begging , and I never beg actually.

" Of course I will ! I heard her sing one time but I was wondering why she didn't make it , but I'll pull her out of the classroom . But thank for coming by." Her smile was warm.

As school finish , Emily comes running to me and give me a big tight hug.

" Omg your the best friend ever ! Thank so much ! Omg I love you so much , and I'm going to take you to KFC so we can eat as much many chickens we want!" She said with a huge smile on her face , almost even yelling at me.

" Your welcome , you know I'll do anything for you and I'm so sorry still , but I love you too,and okay let go then ! " I tell her with excitement .

As we got at the KFC , and get out the car and walk into KFC the smell of the chickens made me feel sick.

When I pick out a booth , and she comes with our order , I felt like throwing up , maybe I'm just hungry.

" Omg, Emily I'm about to grub so good , let's get it!" I said to Emily while she already started to eat, nothing new to me.

As I take my meal, I give it a good stare because the feeling in my stomach isn't the feeling I get when I'm hungry. I take a bite and all of the sudden I couldn't handle it and ran straight to the bathroom.

Emily is running behind me and I go straight to the toilet and let it all out while Emily is holding onto my hair. I seriously hate this, I ruin my self.

" Jenna,you don't look so good, was it the chicken you ate or you sick ?" She asked confused.

" No Emily, I'm not sick. I'm a fucked up girl that got pregnant."

Emily didn't say anything , all she did was rubbed my back and look at me with a blank face. She looked shocked at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my second chapter. Thanks for the people reading it love you guys tons ! Leave comments and votes.

-g.xo