Ch.32 Don't let me go.

Listen to this song while reading this chapter • Never Say Never(don't let me go)- The Fray.•
_____________________________

" I think we need a break , Jake. It'll be good for the both of us." Jenna said.

That broke my heart. I have no words . Not even sure what to say. It sounds like she wants to break up with me. It goes silent.

" Je-Jenna , why we don't need a break? Let work this out please? " I finally said something.

" Jake , it just a break between us , we've been through so much. Look at all the shit I have to put up from you. All these girls you have been with , all the secrets , mane I even bet there's more your hiding from me. I wished you'd tell me before I have to find out everything my self Jake. " she said.

She's right , I put her through so much she must be stressed or something. Why am I such a horrible person for that. I should be helping her through the pregnancy and not putting her through bullshit.

" Babe , please , I can't do this without you , I need you in my life , don't let me go. I'm not sure what ill be without you baby."

" Don't babe or baby me right now , please respect my decision on this one."

" But I don't understand why you want a break , let work it out like we usually do. " I look at her and she in tears.

" Jake , this one is different I think because you went behind my back. Maybe in the future you'll do the same , Jake. My heart is all mest up , yes i love you but I just can't do this right now. Jake take me home please." While she's cleaning her face.

I didn't say anything back , I just went to the car. I want to cry so much , i open the car door for her and she just get in with no eye contact.

I want to cry so much , but I won't. I got to be strong and I'm not going to fight with her. Because I did do something wrong and stupid.

As , I get to her driveway , I really didn't want for her to go. Because what if she doesn't come back ?

" Jenna? " I said.

" Jake , thanks for not arguing for my decision but I'm fine and ill talk to you when I'm ready , goodbye." She said.

I smiled and let her go. I drive my self to a place where I can be alone and think. It's not my house but where I can talk to someone and will listen. I seriously don't have friends that got my back. Fake ass people everywhere.

* JENNA P.OV *

I walk up the stairs to my room. Nobody home , that's good. I'm all alone , again. I should call Emily but I need alone time to think.

What the fuck have I done , I love Jake , I should forgive him. But I just can't , every fucking guy I've dated always cheated on me and kept secrets. And it seem like it happening all over again.

Jake is the best in many ways , but can bring out the worst out of me. He makes me feel alive yet so dead and miserable. He makes me smile so hard yet hurt my heart. He makes me laugh yet makes me cry.

Was this a bad idea to give us a break ? I mean I'm glad he respected. I saw in his eyes he was hurt but then it looked like he didn't care , like its whatever to him.

I should call him , and tell him to come back. But I have to stand my ground , it's late as fuck I should go to sleep and there's school tomorrow.

* JAKE P.O.V *

I'm a the graveyard again , but this time alone. It's 10:00pm wow time does goes by fast.

I want my mother here , she would be telling me what's right and wrong right now. Shit I miss her so much , a hug from her would just be the best.

I'm crying , I'm fucking crying again. I want Jenna to call and tell me to go to her house and comfort her.

" Mom , why did you have to go? Why ? There's is so much I need to tell you and for you to help me out. I'm such a dumb ass person for going behind my girlfriend back. I'm so fucked up with out you mom. I miss you I want you here. But your in a better place than dealing with anything of the bullshit in this world. You'd always made me smile , mom. I need you so much. Mom I'm crying , I'm suppose to be a strong person but I can't, I feel I'm weakest person out of anyone. I lost the best girlfriend and she having my baby. Mom you would be a grandma and you still are. Just I wish you were here telling me what I should be doing , to get Jenna back, I love her so much. She different out of all the girls I dated. But there's school tomorrow so ill have to see how it goes. I love you and I will see you one day mom. Goodnight. " I said while wiping my face with my sleeve.

I feel kinda better , just speaking out to her. But it's true , there is school tomorrow and we will see how it goes. Maybe , Jenna will talk to me I don't know.

I'm driving off to my house and it's raining really hard. I can't see clearly since my eyes are still with water. I'm trying to focus while driving but my head is focus on other things. I check my phone to see if Jenna called or texted.

Right as I'm going through my messages and my eyes go off the road for a second , my phone flies off my hand , my head hits the steering wheel and everything blacks out.

* JENNA P.O.V *

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I'm seriously not in the mood. I check my phone if I got any message from Jake but nothing.

I take a quick shower and put on sweats with a sweater. I call Emily to pick me up , I'm not feeling the walk today.

Emily at my driveway and I'm ready real quick today. I hop in the car and she look at me with a face of explanation.

"What ?" I gave her an attitude. Because she keeps staring at me .

" Uh why isn't jake picking you up this time? So something happen between you guys and your eyes are puffy as fuck so spill, now."

" Well Jake went behind my back talking to his ex and I found out and so I told him I needed a break." I said it as quick as I can.

" What you mean , talking behind your back?"

" Me and him went to my appointment and then he went to Mac Donald's I told him too but he wasn't hurrying up so I went and I saw him hugging a girl and so yeah he told me everything I couldn't handle it so I told him last night I need a break."

" Woah , what the fuck, why would he do that?"

" I don't know but I think he did it to see if he loved that girl still."

" Oh I see , but still that mest up for him going like that and talking and shit but you guys haven't talked ?" She said while parking in front of the school.

" Exactly and nope. " I said

We both get out the car and all the eyes are on me. I don't even know why people find me so fascinating. But there just fans to me then. I'm walking around with Emily and trying to find Jake just to see him but nowhere to be found.

There's a lot of people gossiping about something. Which I don't care whatever it is, I go to my locker and Emily leaves.

As the bell rings , I didn't find Jake nowhere, ugh I want to cry again. But it felt good telling someone though. I see Emily running towards me.

" JENNA ! " she screams.

" What what , what happen ? " I said while she getting her breath.

" Have you heard ? " She scaring me.

" No I don't care what it is , it's not important." I said straight up.

" Omfg Jenna , Jake is in the hospital he was in a car crash. "

I froze to death.

____________________________

Sorry for a short chapter. Like I said I've been busy lately but I hope you like it and please leave comments , I love reading them and answering too all.

Vote as well , much love to all my readers.

-g.xo