Ch.40 Should have listened.

* Jenna P.O.V *

I've been laying down doing nothing but just think. What's mostly on my mind which is weird that I haven't been to no appointments to see if I'm going to be having a baby boy or girl.

I'm at the hospital,might as well ask. The nurse should be coming in a few minutes to check up on me since there about to let me go.

I'm not going to lie but I'm still in bad pain, I'm still shocked how Omar is here, what happen to me and Zayn, it all happened just to quick.

There's a knock on the door I tell them to come in and hoping to see the nurse because I want to ask but to find out it's my parents.

I just looked at them with my eyes wide open and my mouth complete shocked.

"Jenna, why haven't you called you were at the hospital! What happened?" My mother said running towards the bed while my father standing by the door with the same face he found out I was pregnant.

"Mom chill, I'm fine and I didn't call because this is exactly what I was trying to avoid, you simply only care when I'm at the hospital only." I replied back while rolling my eyes at her.

"Don't you dare start with me young lady! I've been worried sick about you, you're never home or even bother to call us that's you're out in the first place. Just because your pregnant don't mean you can be going out whenever ? Don't forget your only 16 still nothing changed." She said but not looking in my eyes because I know she doesn't care where the hell I am.

"Can you just go? Clearly you only came to start a fuss with me mother like I'm okay I'm breathing aren't I ? " I snapped back.

As soon as I had told her off, before I could've blink I seen my mom raised her hand impacted my cheek so hard that a tear roll down my cheek.

"GET OUT NOW!" I yelled,I'm so fucking pissed I wonder who even called her?

"Before you leave and don't think about coming back who called you that I was in the hospital?"

"Zayn did. Goodbye." And with that my mom shut the door and I was left in the dark alone crying,again.

I just want Jake. He has done so many shit to me. Me and him has gone through a lot but we always make it work. This baby going to be popping out in 3 months, I'm really excited to meet the little one. I'm going to call Jake, I miss him to much right now I just need him.

As soon as I'm calling Jake, I hear a gun shot or something with a familiar sound right by my window, and he's not picking up. Then, someone knocks on the door and I'm here legit praying is Jake but instead it was Omar!
-----------

I know is short but is because I really wanted to update that I'm really back on this and will be finishing it up soon I hope I just love to keep it going. But I understand if some of you guys have stop reading it because it's been a loooong while. I really do owe you guys ah apology for that. I'm sorry my friends, it won't be happening again no more because  -G.XO IS BACK!