Chapter 91

" Ego is the immediate dictate of human consciousness. "

- Max Planck

(Nome, Alaska: 1:54 AM)

After the encounter in the forest, the troopers arrived to take unconscioue faunus cyborg into the temporary medical makeshift tent at the cabin area to treat him and let him recover. He slowly opened his eyes eyes and heard some chattering in his position. He was too dazed and disoriented which he ended up lying on the stretcher.

" W-where am I? W-what's going on?! " the faunus cyborg asked, widened his eyes in shock, and exclaimed. " Wait?! What?! I have cybernetic arms and legs! You've got to be kidding?! "

The second FW trooper approached him, " Relax, Don't stress yourself too much, or else you might pop a bolt out of your head. "

" Pop a bolt out of my head?!  What are you talking about?! " he raised his voice and found the statement too ridiculous. Nikolai Efpistons moved his head to and fro and sighed, " Look, I can't exactly remember what happened. I didn't even know why I got here in the first place. "

" You were manipulated...."

Nikolai heavily sighed upon hearing the response and said, " I'm sorry I really don't know what happened seriously. All I know is someone just whispered to me. Can you tell who's that person? "

" I believe it was Captain Daisy Johnson, " the second trooper answered.

The Faunus Cyborg blushed hard, widened his eyes in shock, and immediately sat down from the stretcher. He asked, " Oh, Heavens! Captain Johnson, where is she? "

" Just inside of the cabin, reporting back to our officials. "

" Can I see her? I just need to talk to her, please...."

" Right...Just remain here and I'll bring her to you.  "

"  Thank you. "

Former General Nikolai Efpistons was sitting on the stretcher as he was waiting for his subordinate. He slowly moved his head as he was curious at the environment. After a few minutes had past, the Trooper had returned with Captain Daisy Johnson who had just come to see him. He cleared his throat to get Nikolai his attention.

Nikolai was surprised to see the Inhuman lady which he remained silent. Daisy also remained speechless to see him as a Cyborg Faunus. The two were composing their thoughts before they could speak up.

The second FW trooper looked at them and said, " I'll leave you two alone with your own business. " He walked off from the tent and  signalled another trooper to follow him.

Daisy blushed and saluted at her superior, " Sir... I mean....We just brought you here into safety. I am sorry if I..."

" Look, I can't remember why we're here in this dimension. All I can recall is we're leaving away from our world. Then, we ended up here, " Nikolai answered. " I don't what happened..."

" It's a long story, " she sighed heavily.

" Do you have any idea why I turned into a Cyborg? "

The brunette Inhuman deeply thought and recalled of what happened from the time she and the others had entered into this world. Nikolai awaited for her response and curiously tilted his head.

" Sir, someone just found you unconscious and the Kree Imperial people just made you as an experiment, " she calmly said. " I know it's hard to believe. "

" Those blue-skinned men?! " Nikolai raised his voice in shock. " I...c-can't b-believe they..."

" Yes, sir, " she nodded. " I'm really sorry this happened to you, but I can explain everything later as we return to Upstate New York. For now, you are arrested for such crimes you have done. "