Chapter 97

" It’s life that matters, nothing but life – the process of discovering, the everlasting and perpetual process, not the discovery itself, at all. "

- Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Idiot

(MTF Headquarters and Facility, Montmartre District, Paris: 4:24 PM)

" What have you gotten so far? " the elderly silver-eyed man asked his younger blonde relative.

Amnon looked at Christopher and kept flipping the pages from the files and intently read his late father's stories on Earth writtten in French. He found the names of Carnell, Siramis, and Valeera which he curiously tilted his head.

" Well, do the names Carnell, Siramis, and Valeera ring any bell to you? " the young Kree Eternal curiously asked.

The elderly green haired and silver eyed man smiled which he recognised the mentioned names. His smile widened from ear to ear, realising some good news written by his deceased relative. He looked at Amnon and composed his thoughts before responding to him.

" Oh, yes! " Christopher happily exclaimed. " My mother told me some stories about my ancestors from a very long time ago! "

" Wait, what do you mean? " Amnon curiously asked and tilted his head.

" My father was related to Old Methu-Selah as his greatest granduncle, but my mother's side was from the elven side of the family. I descended from Carnell and Valeera Knightfall along with Carnell's mother, Siramis. "

" So, you're part Kree and part-elven aside from being an inhuman? I'm sorry I didn't know..."

" Of course! I know this is a lot to take in, but there are more discoveries about our families being intertwined. Your late father would have told you. "

Amnon had let out a deep sigh and nodded when he continued skimming his father's writings. He went on the next page and started reading about Methu-Selah and Camilla's meeting with the Knightfalls. He continued translating it to English by reading out for Christopher to listen.

(Streets of Lutetia, Gaul, 3rd of April 205 AD, 2:35 PM)

The bright warm sun peeked in the fair and partly cloudy blue skies. It was watching at the people coming and going on the Roman occupied city of Gaul. There were many horse drawn carriages roaming around aside from the Roman soldiers and peasants. There were children running and chasing around.

For the past few months, the Kree Eternal Methu-Selah requested the Roman Emperor to be relocated in Lutetia instead of living in Rome since he had decided to oversee the people of Gaul and their affairs and help his younger cousin's research and experiments for herbal medicines. Although, he was also teaching and sharing the scientific knowledge coming from his homeplanet.