What's Lower Then Butterfly

NOTE:

All I have to say is most this chapter was unplanned... so yeah

there is a little bit
of spicy scene but nothing
to graphic but there is
a masturbation scene so I will
put a * before and after
it so if you don't want to read
it you don't have

So now on with the story

It had been a week since the incident at the skate park. Since their first kiss. But everything hadn't entirely gone back to normal.

Yelena still had a small voice in the back of her mind trying to convince her the girl was still lying to her. She knew better than to believe it.

Kate knew her girlfriend had forgiven her, but she hadn't forgiven herself.

The girls had been hanging out with everyone instead of just the two of them. They were afraid it would become awkward between them.

Though today was different, for the first time the two were alone. They sat awkwardly on the bed in Kate's room. They had their backs against the wall, watching a movie.

"So..." Kate said, tapping her lap. Yelena looked over at the girl, waiting for her to continue. "Yeah, never mind. I got nothing."

"I could tell." Yelena joked. They fell back into the uncomfortable silence.

"So...-" It was the blonde turn to break the silence as looking over at Kate. "I am going to be gone for a week again."

"What!? When!?" The younger girl said as she shot up into a sitting position.

"Don't worry, I learned my lesson. I leave in five days." Yelena sat up as well and up her hands up trying to calm the girl.

"What are you doing this time?" Kate asked sadly.

"Ice fishing with my parents. We go every year." The blonde explained.

"I've never been, but it sounds really fun." The archer looked down sadly.

"It is.-" Yelena froze for a second. "Wait, maybe you could c- no, that would not work."

"Wait!!!! I could go, but what won't work!? Tell me!" Kate said, grabbing the Russian's collar.

"Let go." Yelena swiped the girl's hands away as she chuckled. "We spend most of the time in the camper, and then the last two days are spent on the ice. But we only have one ice fishing tent." Yelena could see the gears turning in the girl's head.

"Hear me out. Let's say hypothetically, if there were two tents, I could go?" Kate said, moving her hands around in circles as if it would make it easier to understand.

"I would still have to ask my parents, but we do not have another one." Yelena said, trying to figure out what her girlfriend was planning.

"Well, if one was to get a tent- this is still hypothetical. How much would you say it would cost?" The girl asked.

"I am not sure." The Russian was slowly understanding what Kate was getting at.

The younger girl got up and walked over to her desk. She dropped into the seat and opened up her laptop.

"Kate Bishop, what are you doing?" Yelena got up and made her way behind the woman.

"Oh, I'm just going to text your dad to see what he uses. Then I'll buy one." The archer answered nonchalantly as she pulled out her phone.