Chapter 16: the end

Tomorrow is the last day...
Last day in this world.

I wake up and wore my prom dress for the last time. It's been crazy these past few weeks, I can't believe all of this happened because of me. But I would be lying if I said that it wasn't fun. Mom went out but "Goodbye, mom", I wrote on a piece of paper in the kitchen for my mom to see.

I walk outside my house looking to find Sasuke, to tell him it's finally time.

Out of nowhere Naruto jumps and startles me.

"Hey, Sakura! So it's finally goodbye,eh?", Naruto says with a unsure smile. You could tell he was sad.

"Yeah... I just need to find Sasuke I want to see him.", I say.

"Oh yeah he's right there. And... you can have Sasuke all to yourself now, I've...

...moved on", he says.

I stare at him. I never thought I would hear Naruto this mature....

well times change.

"I'm proud of you, Naruto.", I say with a smile on my face.

We walk up to Sasuke and Ino.

"Sakura, do you know how much I'm going to miss you!? I know you guys are leaving!", she screams while hugging me in the most tight hug.

"Sorry Ino, I'll miss you a lot, but I have a lot to take care of back home.", I say.

"Hn. It's not like I'm going to miss you, loser", Sasuke says while looking at Naruto.

"It's not like I'm going to miss you either!",Naruto says angrily.

They both smile.

"Who am I kidding? I'll miss you a lot, Sasuke",Naruto says.

"Y... Yeah, I'll.... Miss you... too", Sasuke says weirdly.

Me and Ino laugh.

It was already getting dark and Naruto and Ino left. It's was me and Sasuke left.

The sun was setting and it was getting dark.

The wind was howling.

It felt awkward knowing soon we'll be sworn enemies.

I just think and think about what could and what is but a voice makes me pause.

"Sakura, I'm sorry.", Sasuke says

"W-what... what do you mean?", I say.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk", he says looking at the darkness of the sky.

I look at him and he turns to me.

"Let this be my sign of forgiveness, goodbye.", he says.

And pushes me in for a kiss.

~the end~~