Encounter

Wilbur POV:

Revivebur smiled to himself slightly as he saw the smaller figure marching towards him, almost visibly fuming an aura of red anger.

He lit a cigarette and took a drag.

"Hello my little ducky friend." he started, expelling a wisp of smoke that curled around his face slowly.

Quackity immediately interrupted him, holding his small axe up to Wilburs' neck threateningly.
"Don't speak, just listen." he snarled. "I'm sick of you walking around here like you own the place, it's my casino, and I want you to get the fuck out. you're scaring customers away."

Wilbur looked down at him unfazed " Oh well that's just hurtful. YOU could never be sick of me could you?" he said innocently.

Quackitys eyes narrowed further and he grabbed Wilburs' coat roughly, shoving him up against a wall nearby, making up for the size difference with aggression.

"Don't think I won't slit your throat right now."

Wilburs' lips twisted into an amused smile and he raised an eyebrow. "and you assume I wouldn't like that? c'mon, you know you wouldn't want to waste a pretty face like mine!" He teased.

Quackity would have glared even more than before -if it were possible. "fuck you Wilbur." he spat out, searching for harsher words. "I despise you."

Wilbur smirked. "stop, you're making me blush!"

Quackity let go of Wilbur and backed off slightly. "whatever. Just stay out of my way. And- and don't talk to customers or I'll start losing money." He tumbled out, stepping backward slowly.

Wilbur saluted Quackity with a flourish. "of course, of course."

With that, Quackity spun around and stormed off, muttering to himself.

Wilbur took another drag of his cigarette, leaning back against the wall and straightening out his coat. "Prick." He mumbled to himself.

So the two parted ways, but of course, they could never stay away from each other for long.

(A/N: chapters will most likely be very short but frequently bulk uploaded. Longer chapters later on maybe★ don't expect good Grammer because idrc but feel free to correct me!☆)