The Tavern

Wilbur was waiting outside Quackity's room for him.

He had waited for half an hour when he finally heard footsteps approaching.

"Wilbur? what the hell are you doing here?" Quackity asked, rubbing sleep from his eyes.
Wilbur flashed him a smile. "waiting for you."

God, he was persistent. Quackity raised an eyebrow. "Miss me huh? sounds like smitten behaviour to me."

Wilbur scoffed. "actually I wanted to know if you wanted to go get some drinks."

Quackity squinted at him. "dude it's like 10 am."
"so?"

He sighed heavily. "fine."

Wilbur grinned. "Brill! I'll meet you at the bar then!" he exclaimed, running off.

Quackity shook his head in disbelief. Maybe he should put some more effort into swaying this dumb wager. Wilbur seemed to be going the whole mile -or at least trying.

Or maybe he was just trying to be friendly. Ew.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★

Wilbur POV:

"Welcome to the tavern quackity!" Wilbur shouted, walking up to the bar and handing Quackity a glass of beer.

Quackity took a sip and grimaced.

"what's wrong with it?" he asked.

"it tastes like piss."

Wilbur laughed. "So? No one cares how it tastes. They just hate themselves. Not everything is fancy whisky, you snob."

Quackity pouted and set down his drink. "I'm gonna go find someone else," he grumbled.
Wilbur shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Quackity POV:

Quackity headed over to the pool table and picked up a cue stick from it, rolling it between his fingers.

Wilbur watched him silently, a strange look written across his face.

Quackity glanced at Wilbur nervously.
"what's got you staring at me like that?" he asked.

Wilbur blushed profusely. "nothing."

Quackity put it down to the drink and grabbed Wilburs' wrist, dragging him over to the pool table. "let's play a quick game. I wanna see how good you really are."

Wilbur groaned. "seriously? I'm shit"

Quackity smiled smugly and handed him a cue stick.
"come on! it'll be fun!"

Wilbur sighed dramatically and put his glass down on the bar with a bang . "alright then."