MWAH MWAH MWAH💕🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Quackity POV:

It was rough and passionate, Quackity gripping the back of Wilburs head, and Wilbur with his hands on Quackity's sides.

Their lips moved together desperately in an almost frantic kiss, like they only had seconds to live.

But neither of them was thinking of the future -or the past. Nothing but this moment, and each other.

Breath forgotten, they drowned in each other.

Quackity pushed Wilbur back against the wall roughly.

Their breathless kisses became more intense, more desperate, until finally they seperated, panting.

Wilbur opened his mouth to say something but Quackity interrupted him. "Don't speak. just kiss me." he breathed, looking up into Wilburs eyes.

so Wilbur did.

This time, part of the shock had worn off, and Quackity made a point to take control.

Surprisingly, Wilbur let him without much resistance. However, he steered them both away from the wall and over to the desk.

Quackity reached back and sweeped it's contents off, carefully avoiding the expensive quill set on the corner. He wasn't that desperate.

He leaned back onto it, his leg wrapping around Wilbur, albeit making sure to keep it known who was leading this situation.

He put his hands on the sides of reviveburs face and tilted his head, deepening their kiss even further.

Wilbur slid his hands up Quackity's sides. they continued, undeterred by the lack of oxygen.

The only thing that pulled them apart was a sudden creak.

(A/n: this is what I spend my time doing🧍)