Prologue

The pain was slowly taking over my body, I can't stop the bleeding. I stumbled into the hospital looking around for help. I fell to my knees still holding my side, trying to stem the bleeding.

"Doctors quickly someone get a stretcher" a nurse shouted over their shoulder.

"You'll be ok you are safe now" their voice keeps fading in and out I must be falling asleep, I felt the pressure on my stomach as the nurse was trying to stop the bleeding.

I saw the doctor hovering over me checking my pupils.

"I'm still here, it hurts some much" I spoke softly

"We know, we going to move you now, you will need to go to surgery. Ready? On three, one two three"

I felt my body leaving the ground and onto a bed, they were wheeling me into surgery, I didn't realise my injuries were that bad, it was my fault, all my fault why did I go after him? I should have listened to everyone and stayed put. I shouldn't have followed him not there, not alone.

"Where is he? Let me through"

The voice came from behind me, just in time I had to see them before anything happen

"You're an idiot. If you weren't dying already, I would kill you myself, is he going to survive?" I smiled at the voice

"We need to get him into surgery, stop the internal bleeding, he is very lucky to be alive"

"Ok I'll be waiting here; I'll be right here ok"

"I'm sorry" I spoke weakly. Everything went black