Chapter Three: Decisions

Willow And Cypress sat in the throne room, listening to different commanders and leader report on information about their communities and about different sections of the army. The main goals of this session were to deal with the surviving members of the war. Willow and Cypress decided between them that they would give them a choice; to join their army or be sentence to death on the grounds of treason. Most of the survivors choose to join the army, only a select few choose death, they were the other commanders of Dhu's army.

The throne is the biggest room in the castle, as it should be, this is where everything important to the kingdom was house there. The throne room filled with light as all of walls were windows to which you could see for miles, you could see the city below and just see the borders of neighbouring towns and villages. On one side there was a desert, only known as the Baron lands, the king and queen didn't ask many questions about this, yet they had more pressing matters to deal with.

The thrones were large and made of gold stood at the back of the room, purple pillows had filled the space for the king and queen to sit in comfort and chairs had fill the other spaces in front of them so that the visitors who need assisting could sit whilst waiting.

The first order of the day for Willow and Cypress is to deal with the traitors of the kingdom, many people would like to see how their new monarchs would rule together. Cypress and Willow spent many hours discussing what to do by themselves and with Aeneas. They decided to give the traitors an option, join them and fight in their army, or die publicly and without honour. Many of the traitors decide to join the royal army, it would seem the change in Florence had influenced many of the soldiers.

Cypress and Willow have spent many hours in here helping with smaller communities and their needs for basic supplies and food, they had joined to see how the new King and Queen would deal with the traitors then ask for their help. They decided between them that every village that falls under their protection will receive enough food and water to survive as well as having access to education in their own village which would include how to grow crops. Cypress and Willow will also look at how to provide clean water to everyone.

After the Willow and Cypress decided how to help the water nymphs and how to communicate with other water creatures, a soldier enters the room with a message, he reports to Philip.

"Your majesties, there has been a new report about the whereabouts of Dhu, at last" Philip said

"Where?" Everyone asked at the same time

"The Barron's land south from here, it makes sense he was sent there after leaving, the castle will have sense Dhu as a traitor and punished him"

"But why wasn't he kept here? Surely, we have control of the power here" Cypress looks around at their council

"The castle has its own power, not one King or Queen can control it completely he would have wondered for the last three months tortured by the heat before coming to a town. If this report is to be believe about his survival. He didn't have any water or food but may have some money to buy things from Little Wing, the only town there" said Aeneas reading over Philip's shoulder.

"Why haven't we heard of Little Wing? We know of all the other cities, towns, and villages in our realm as well as others?" Willow asked looking at her grandfather

"Because it's not part of your kingdom officially nor any other kingdom, the Barron's lands, it's why it's the perfect punishment for traitors or those looking for more unusual ingredients, Little Wing is the black-market capital so to speak anything you want, it will probably be there" Aeneas inform the council.