002

"Pucey, Navidea" The tall professor with a tight bun, which I learned the name 2 minutes ago calls me up to the chair. She puts the hat on my head. 

"A Pucey. Definitely not a Ravenclaw. Too harsh to be a Hufflepuff. So, either Gryffindor or Slytherin?

"Slytherin please."

"SLYTHERIN."

The Slytherin table erupts in cheers as I take the hat off. Unfortunately, the only seat left was the seat next to Adrian. 

"Hello brother" I sneer. I've never really liked brother as he bullied me constantly and now this is my chance to absolutely humiliate him at Hogwarts.

"Ha now our parents won't disown you, our family always thought you'd be a lousy Gryffindor. But, just to give you some tips to fit in the Slytherin group. 1. Don't make friends with Harry Potter or any Gryffindor in fact, 2. Don't even bother to make friends with the other 3 houses, they hate us, and we loathe them, 3. Try out for the Quidditch Team, you're a decent chaser and we could have better people and, 4. Get wasted at Slytherin parties, there the absolute best if you don't get caught."

 That's all he said during the feast, so I ate my food in silence and thought about the tips he said to me. His voice rings inside my head as I question if I should take his advice. I met many Gryffindors on the train and they were really nice. To be frankly the Slytherins aren't very amazing. 

What's wrong with making friends with other houses? 

And of course, I may try out for the Quidditch Team, I'm a good chaser not decent. Then I make a note in my head not to go to any Slytherin parties in the future. 

The feast ends. I follow all the Slytherins to the creepy ass dungeons. We enter through the painting, and see the common room for the first time. The common room definitely does not have a warm feeling. There were some couches and a fireplace and that was it. But I have to deal with it because it was going to be my home for the next few years. I decide to go to my dorm. There are 5 single beds which I wasn't complaining, at least I had a bed. I placed my stuff down on one of the beds and a head popped out of the bathroom.

"Sorry babes, that's mine."

I mumble an apology and I move to the bed next to it. The girl exits out of the bathroom. She was really pretty with blond straight hair, mid-length.

"I'm Daphne Greengrass and your Navidea Pucey" Before I could ask how she knows my name she says, "Pansy told me and she also told how pretty you were, now I see you, I agree." She titls her head.

"Wait, are you Astoria's sister?"

She nods "Yeah, my sisters a bitch just to let you know.

"Haha, she seems interesting..."

I'm baffled at how nice she is. From what I hear from Adrian, all the Slytherins were brats, including him. He's even worse.

 It was already surprisingly 9:30pm so I decided to get ready for bed. By the time I was finished Daphne, Pansy, Tracy Davis and Millicent Bulstrode strolls in to get ready as well. They were all pretty quiet which is good. 

I write some stuff in my journal and put it on my bedside table. I check the clock, it was already 10:00 by the time the 4 girls got into their beds. They start talking and I hear the voice of Daphne.

"Yeah, I met her, Navidea's really pretty, she could really be the Slytherin princess."

I was already warming up to Daphne from how nice she was. They heard me sit up and they turn to look up at me. They introduced themselves and surprisingly we all talk together. It was 11:00pm when we finish talking.