007

Navidea Pucey Pov:

I get back from Quidditch with Montague, we were walking to the Common Room. 

"You know Weasley seems to like you. He's bad news." Montague remarks

I huffed in annoyance. Why do people care if he likes me or if anyone likes me?

"I don't really care, and Fred could say that your bad news." I was walking faster to the common room to try and dodge this conversation. 

"Me? I'm nice and I at least care about people. They are like little boys; they prank so many people." He started raising his voice for no apparent reason.

I stop and face him. "Well, who cares? People have said that you're a player. People say Draco's a prat and rude. That Shawn Morris is a perv. And I don't care if you think Fred Weasley is a little boy." 

With that I storm to my dorm. The girls weren't there when I enter. I cool off in the shower and I wash my hair. Showers always help me to clear my head. I get dressed into some jeans that flare and a white top that crops. I also put a black jumper that's quite long since it's cold. I headed out of the dorm to wander around the Halls. 

Graham Montague Pov:

After Navidea's outburst I enter the dorm. I clean myself up. I put a black suit on since it's what my parents want me to wear. I walk out of my dorm so I can find Navidea. I really like her, but I don't know if her brother, my best friend, would allow me to date her. To my disappointment Savanna Coil comes up to me.

"Damn, looking fine." She flirts.

"Savanna stop, I really don't care if you like me. I don't like you."

I go out of the common room and wander the Halls. I walk quite quickly for some reason. I was thinking about what Navidea said. She was listing boys, but why? Do they like her? Well, I know Morris does, but Malfoy and Weasley? 

Navidea Pucey Pov:

I was going to the library. I decide to start reading for DADA, I want to learn more about the subject. Shawn Morris was walking up to me. I try to quickly pass him, but he grabs me by the waist. 

"Well look who it is, the girl who broke my nose."

I struggle to get out his grasp, he was way too strong. "Let go of me."

"No. You're going to pay for what you did" He sneers. 

"I'm not going to do what you want me to do" I try to call for help but Morris grabs his wand and uses the silencio charm. I couldn't reach my wand as it was in my back pocket. I also couldn't call for help.

"Don't argue with me."

I see a figure at the corner of my eye. I realize it was Montague, "Leave her alone!"

Montague uses a spell to paralyze him. I stand there in shock, that's never happened to me at Beauxbatons. I never thought Shawn Morris would do that, people are cruel. Montague grabs me and pulls me to the library. 

"What the hell did he want." He raises his voice a little.

"Be quiet. He wanted me to pay for when I punched him."

"You've got to be kidding. He's a bastard."

"Don't do anything, just leave it alone." I say.

With that, I walk out of the library. I didn't want to worry anyone and not have that conversation again. It was unsettling. I put my hand to my wrist, it was a little red. I knew it would bruise and I could do nothing about it. The girls would ask, and I would have to come up with a lame excuse. Only Montague should know and that's that. I walk to common room to collect my books so I can study under a tree. I wanted to think about things that have happened over the past week.