004

My alarm goes off at 7:00am so I get up. The girls were still sleeping from staying up last night, so, I wake them up, just so they weren't late for class. I change into my uniform and enter the bathroom. I put some makeup on and quickly jot into my journal. Pansy complains she has a headache and I tell her to take the muggle medicine. Magic was great with headaches, but nothing compares to muggle medicine.

I was hoping to have chat with Draco about the love potions and what I should do about it. I had to do it for my own safety.

The girls somehow finish getting ready before me, so I put my hair into a half-up. It was loose but we have to rush out to not miss breakfast. We exit our dorm and to our surprise Draco, Blaise and Theo were running late so we start to walk with them. Draco was out of the Hospital Wing, and he had a sling around his arm, he's a complete wuss.

"Draco, can I talk to you for sec?" I ask.

"Yeah" The group starts walking away not noticing Draco and I stopped.

"I know you're sick of me asking about the love potions, but do you know who is trying to smuggle me stuff?"

"Yeah, I overheard that Shawn Morris in 4th year is going to smuggle a love potion at breakfast. I was going to tell you. And damn you do look hot with that hairstyle" He smirked.

I was left there standing shocked, it does seem that he likes me, but I don't know if he does. I made an official note to never wear a half-up again.

I just make it in the Hall behind my friends. I was about 5 metres away from my friends when believe it or not, Shawn Morris appears in front of me.

"Care for a drink?" He shoves a drink in my hand.

"I'm alright thanks." 

"Are you sure?"

4 people come to stand behind me, them being Draco, Theo, Montague and Adrian.

"I don't think she wants the drink, Morris." Adrian sneers

Morris puts his hands up and backs off.

"Sorry I was just being nice."

Everyone starts looking at the scene, I was getting a little embarrassed at the scenario around me.

"Nice, isn't smuggling my sister a love potion, idiot." Adrian pushes in front to grab him by the collar.

I push in front of him. I didn't want this getting out of hand and the teachers weren't even around.

"Adrian stop" Adrian backs off and Morris stands there with a smug look on his face. "Wipe that smirk of your face buddy, I don't really appreciate when guys try to smuggle me love potions and from what I heard you can't even brew a potion for your life" Everyone stands their dumbfounded. "And if you try that again I won't hesitate to punch you like I did to a guy at my old school!" 

Morris with an annoyed look goes back to his friends. I turn around to look at Montague. He was towering over me. He wasn't bad looking but way out my league. Why am I thinking that?

"Damn, you hold your own Pucey." And he walks off. Adrian gives me a nod and I nod back. Draco and Theo laugh and walk back to the group. I follow them to find Blaise, Pansy, Daphne, Millie and Tracy are sitting to together. They all laugh at Shawn Morris' face when I snapped at him. I 'accidently' push Draco into Pansy who was sitting down. So, Draco is sitting next to Pansy. Theo and I sat opposite of them. 

Pansy asks if his arm hurts "Does it hurt terribly Draco?"

"It comes and goes, Madam Pomfrey said in a minute or two I would have lost my arm" Draco winks at me and I roll my eyes.