003

I was sitting at the Slytherin table eating lunch when someone sits next to me.

"Enjoying Hogwarts?"

I look over to see Draco Malfoy.

"Umm yeah, Potions is alright, Snape is a bit harsh. DADA's actually pretty fun, Professor Lupin knows a lot about the subject." 

"Snape is always harsh. Lupin is just boring, in my opinion. Just letting you know, some boys in our year and older might smuggle you something. I don't know what but watch out. I'm guessing love potions though."

"Why would they do that?"

"Because your new and people think your hot. Not just Slytherins think that."

And he walks off to his friends. What was that about? He was probably trying to scare me because I'm new. I'd have to ask the girls about it though.

I have Divination next but sadly the other 4 don't. They chose Arithmancy which was stupid, Arithmancy is the hardest subject ever in Hogwarts. I didn't know anyone else who had Divination, so I stroll to the Tower alone. I was a little late when I got up the ladder.

There are so many fumes in the tower. I start coughing immediately. I batt away the fumes with my hands. Suddenly the Professor's face was in my view.

"Ahhhh, Navidea Pucey, I'm Professor Trelawney, take a seat."

I look around the classroom to seat 2 seats spare where Harry and Ron were. I sit down and put my bag down. 

"Where's Hermione?" I question.

Harry responds. "We genuinely don't know. We actually thought she was with you".

"Oh, umm no, I came up here alone. I didn't see anyone when I was coming up here"

It was a few minutes in when Hermione all of sudden was at the table we were sitting at. Harry, Ron and I look at each other, confused, none of us saw Hermione come in. It was a little suspicious, but I dismissed it straightaway thinking she wouldn't do anything rash.

The only exciting thing during the lesson was when we were reading out tea leaves. Harry had the 'Grim'. Apparently, Harry was going to die.

"Do you think the Professor is high?" I snicker.

"She's a tosspot and even worse than Hermione, haha" Ron laughed.

Hermione heard and gave him a glare that could kill him. He shuts up.

The bell rang so we started packing out stuff up. I was expecting the class to be way better. I go down to Care of Magical Creatures with the 3. We were laughing at our stupid the class was, well except Hermione. 

"I'm going to change classes next year, to Arithmancy" Hermione stated.

"Hermione that's the hardest subject but I might actually join you."

Ron and Harry look at us incredibly. 

"I'm just saying, I might. Not I will. Anyway, my friends are in the class so I might join them." I say.

"Why are you hanging out with Greengrass, Bullstrode, Parkinson and Davis, well Tracy Davis isn't that bad but the rest?!" Hermione interrogates me.

"Hermione you need to get that I'm a Slytherin, I need to make friends in that house. And they actually are really nice to me."

We were at Hagrid's Hut by the time I finish talking. I see Pansy so I assum the others were there. I bid goodbye to the 3 and leave to go to Pansy. 

If I'm friends with Hermione, Harry and Ron but also friends with the Slytherins it might cause a conflict. Why am I thinking this? They have to put their differences aside and deal with it. Maybe I should just-