006

A/N: So, Care of Magical Creatures is too long to repeat or to write so it's MCC.

The prank was happening at breakfast. The prank was going to be the highlight of my day, obviously. All the Slytherin uniforms were going to be turned into either Ravenclaw, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. I tell Fred not to turn my uniform into one of the other houses so I could stay Slytherin.  

"Hey, what do we have today?" Millie questions.

We all reply with Care of Magical Creatures. I swear that girl has short term memory loss. We all have bonded over the past 2 days. Draco, Theo and Blaise all have joined 'the group'.

We sit down, I get really excited when Fred winks at me indicating it's going to happen. I blush slightly when he winks.

"Oooo some ones got a crush on Weasley." Daphne whispers

"No, I do not!" I half whisper, half shout

"What are you whisp-" But Draco gets cut off by a scream from Astoria. Her uniform changes to Hufflepuff.

"NO! What's happening!? Draco HELP ME!" she wails. She runs to Draco and clings onto him, Pansy looks at them with jealously written all over her face.

Daph and I start to snicker. Soon everyone's Slytherin uniforms goes to a different house. I laugh at our stupid their face looks. 

My grin fades as Fred and George come at to me and they say, "Just wait for yours to turn into a different house." They grin.

"Fred! I told you do not change my uniform!" Fred runs as I trail behind him. I find a newspaper and smack him multiple times. We start laughing and my uniform turns into a Ravenclaws. The Slytherins settle down but still with our uniform's a different house.

"Was this your doing? And ayyy were matching. Haha" Montague winks, his uniform a Ravenclaws. I like Montague already; he was really laid back for a Slytherin.

"Wellll maybe. I don't prank and tell."

"Hmmmm, well Quidditch Practice with me on Saturday in the morning?"

I nod

 "well it's a date. Joking. Meet me on the Quidditch Pitch" He grins stupidly and walks off. 

"Damn looks like you have 4 boys falling at your feet" Daphne laughs.

I nudge her side smiling. All of them look at me indicating that they want to know who the '4' is.

"Well, Fred Weasley, Shawn Morris, Graham Montague and someone else." Daphne listed the names quickly.

"Blood traitor, tried to smuggle Love potion, player and who's the someone else?" Draco lists quickly.

"It's nothing, it's fine anyway. I don't like them." I reply. I seriously don't get it. Montagues nice or was Draco right? And the other 2 I barely talk to, and the other is Draco. 

We go to MCC for 2 periods. MCC wasn't bad, I just wasn't interested in it like the other classes. We finish the class, and I was still a Ravenclaw so at lunch I'll ask the twins if they can fix it. 

We walk into the Great Hall; I see the twins, so I head over there. They were with their friends so I decide to ask them a bit later, but Fred saw me before I could leave.

"Hey, did you want something, love?" I turn around and his face is turned into a cheeky grin. I smile at how funny he looks. He pats the sit next to him so I could sit with him.

"No, it's alright I'll ask later" But Fred had other ideas. He grabbed me by the waist and forced me to sit next to him.

"Guys this is Navidea Pucey" I smile and I awkwardly wave. Three of the girls narrow their eyes at me.