51. MY BODY IS ALL YOURS

Darian heaved her out of the bed, cradling her in his arms, he carried her into the bathroom, both of them fixing their eyes on each other. He kissed her before seating her inside the Jacuzzi bathtub.

"I can wash myself." She muttered.

"No, I will wash your body." He pulled the tap open to fill the jacuzzi tub with some water. He popped the lid of the soap container that smelled of rose and lavender.

He poured some into the water, and let it foam a lather. When the soap had foamed, he picked a bar soap and washed her body with it. His eyes not moving away from her body, she smiled as they stared into each other's eyes. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Lena." He rinsed her face with some clean water and kissed her lips.

"Have you seen a lot of women like this?" She asked, jerking a finger toward her chest. "Like I am naked?"

"Lena," he drawled. "I am not a saint, but I must confess that you are the most beautiful of them all. I want you to be the only one for me, Lena. I don't want any other woman aside from you." He was done washing her body. He poured some shampoo on her hair and ran his fingers through the silky smooth hair as he washed.

The electrifying effect that surged through him as he washed her hair was strange; she always had that effect on him, but it wasn't as strong as it was now that he was looking into her eyes. He was so glad he was her first.

"You should wash up too," she told him.

"No, I want to wash you, dry you with the towel, and carry you back into the room." He retorted.

"Darian, you don't have to." she blushed.

"I want to, you just made me feel like the most special man in the world." He leaned closer and pressed a kiss to her lips. He could never get tired of kissing her. Her lips had become drugs to his illness, kissing her made him whole, and he wanted to do it over and over again. She didn't protest, she liked it when he kissed her.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?" Lena was confused.

"Why did you wait until now before this?"

"It's always been what I wanted, Darian. I have always wanted my first time to be beautiful and with a man who I care about, a man who knows the worth of my virginity." She said.

"And me?" He chuckled dryly. "Do I even fit what you have always wanted? Am I that kind of a man?" He looked into her eyes.

"You are, Darian. I wouldn't want my first time to be any other way. It was perfect that you're my first." She lifted her head and kissed him. "I am glad you're my first and you are my husband too."

Darian smiled, Lena was slowly driving him crazy. She was making him do things he'd never wanted to try, he was losing his senses. He had never felt something that was that strong for a woman before. She was gradually letting herself into his heart and breaking the walls that guided his heart.

"Now, we are done." He helped her up and draped a towel around her chest. "Wait here while I lay the bed, the sheets are stained."

"Darian, do you want to do that too?" She asked, flustering and her cheeks turning red again.

"Yes, I will do it. You can come with me to the room if you can't wait here." He grabbed her arms.

"Oh, I will stay here." She backed away from him, grinning from ear to ear when he had gone out of the bathroom.

She was so happy that they finally consummated their marriage just the best way she had always envisioned it. It was the best feeling ever. She tried to move but her legs hurt, she stood still and winced in pain.

"Why do they hurt?" She looked down between her legs. Darian came into the bathroom at that moment, he caught a glimpse of her checking her legs.

"You good?" He asked as he dropped the bedsheets into the laundry basket, making a mental note to wash them later. He never washed clothes, but he made it a priority to wash those sheets with her bloodstains himself.

"Yes, but my legs hurt." She told him.

"Can you walk?"

"Yes, I can." She took a step and groaned.

"I should carry you then," he offered.

"No, you should wash up too," she protested, shoving her hands at him.

Darian lifted her, "Don't be stubborn," he carried her bridal style back into the bedroom, placing her on the bed. He kissed her from her head down to her feet. He went to get the lotion and applied it to her sleek skin. After he was done, he moved backwards to have a good look at her.

She was so beautiful, laying naked on the bed. He thought of the wicked things he could do to her again that night, but he decided to take things slow. That was her first time. It would take a while for her to adjust, he promised not to rush her.

Lena felt so shy as Darian gawked at her naked body, she couldn't look up at him, he was naked too. A tingling sensation burned underneath her legs, she clasped her thighs together, covering her body with the duvet. "Go away, Darian." She said.

"I will. I have to wash up too." He hurried into the bathroom to take a shower. Within some minutes, he was done and back in the room naked.

He put off the lights and slipped into the bed with her, Lena rolled toward him, her head taking refuge in his chest. They lay on the bed, both of them naked and taking pleasure in the affection they had for each other.

"I want to sleep in your arms tonight," she said, staring at the dark ceiling.

"You can, I want you to always sleep in my arms." His hand travelled down to her bare cunt, he rubbed the slit with his finger and she moaned softly. "But I am afraid, Lena."

"Why?" She slid her hand into the sheets and touched his hand that was exploring her.

"That I won't get my hands off you if you sleep naked in my arms tonight." He kissed her hair, inhaling the pleasant scent of her shampoo.

"Do as you wish, Darian. My body is all yours." She lolled in his arms, waiting for the third time he'd make love to her that night.

Faithy💓