20. DON'S FLING

20. DON’S FLING

After taking all the time in the world to get ready, Darian and Lena finally arrived at the casino. 

"Now, we are not matching." She grinned once they were outside. "Wow," her eyes moved around the building; it was large, bigger than Darian's mansion. "A casino is this big?" Her jaw dropped as her eyes kept ogling the skyscraper in front of her.

"Yeah, different activities are carried out here. What do you expect? Come with me," he put on his dark glasses and extended a hand out to her. She shook off and didn't take his hand.

"There is no need to put on a show, we don't usually do this." She said, waiting for him to start walking so she could follow behind him.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked away from her, Lena trotted behind him, admiring his very tall frame and how his well-tailored suit fitted every one of his muscles. He was a good deal. Looks? Check, Great body? Check but good behaviour was zero. She shook her head as she walked behind him.

"Hey, wait up!" She stopped him when they got to the entrance. Looking around, she asked. "Is this place some kind of suite or hotel?" She was surprised by how magnificent the building was. Different designs, different Compartments, he slid into one of the buildings, and she did the same.

"The Dawson family has the biggest casino in the city. Like I said before, different things are done here. A whole lot of things you don't know and the few ones you know. The glass door slid open when they got to the entrance. Each person they met on the way bowed their head to acknowledge them.

A young lady walked towards them, she greeted Darian using the code of the Mafia and whispered some words in his ears, he shook his head in response.

"Meet Lena, my wife. You weren't around when I brought her to the family house." Darian introduced them. 

Lena smiled, feeling proud as she stretched her hand out to the young lady. "Lena and you are?" She asked.

"Amy," she grabbed Lena's hand, bumped it up and down, and immediately let go of her. "Common, come with me." Amy feigned a smile.

Lena saw her expressions but Darian was oblivious to all that was happening, he was on a call with a business client.

"Hey Amy, treat her right. I will join you two in Talia's office. I have to see the men in the basement." He said to them and hurried down, passing through the stairs that lead to the underground basement. Lena watched him as he walked away, she had no idea there was a basement down there.

"Come with me to the elevator please," Amy faked a smile. Lena nodded her head, studying Amy's physical appearance. She was tall, taller, and more fleshy than her, and her killer curves formed in the right places. She loved how smooth her gaits were, she turned back to look at Lena. "So, you are the woman he chose…" She bobbed her head, her lips stretching into a painful smile.

"I don't understand what you are talking about but I am his wife," Lena said boldly, wondering what Amy was talking about and who exactly she was to Darian.

"I heard him when he said that." They got into the elevator. "I heard him well, just wondering how and why you?" She said, her eyes berating Lena.

"Excuse me?" Lena scoffed. "What do you mean by that and who are you to him?" She queried.

"Amy is my name and I work here at the casino, I am the chief hostess." She introduced herself. "That's all you need to know about me," her eyes ogled Lena's body. "Don's wife." She laughed hysterically as if it was a plague to be Don's wife.

Lena said nothing, she knew her type. She was just jealous that she didn't have the chance to be Darian's bitch.

"That's good, Don's fling." Lena wiggled her fingers in front of Amy. She wasn't sure if she was one of his past flings but she didn't care, she just needed to do and say something that would hurt her too.