Talking...

As Y/N sat in the great hall eating from the feast he had gathered while reading a floating book.

"So, Y/N, who's the zombie girl you keep hanging around with?" Ron asked he looked at Wednesday on the Slytherin table sat on her own.

"Funny, you've had little to no interaction with Wednesday yet you've insulted her?" Y/N asked as he looked at Ron.

"Well, she's in Slytherin-"

"And that instantly allows you to insult her behind her back? Don't act like someone shallow, it's unbecoming of you Ronald." Y/N said as he turned the page in his book. "Her name is Wednesday Addams. Happy?"

"Just asking." Ron sulked as Harry nodded to Hermione.

"Y/N? Can I have a moment to talk to you?" Hermione asked as Y/N nodded. "In private."

Y/N stood up and left with Hermione, stepping outside of the hall.

"What's the matter?"

"I was approached by someone when we left potions, they called themselves your arch-enemy. They offered me money to spy on you." Hermione said as Y/N looked at her.

"Arch-enemy? Hm. Did you take them up on the offer?"

"Of course not-"

"Pity, we could have split the money 50/50, think it through next time." Y/N said with a smile as he went to walk away.

"You know who they were don't you?" Hermione asked as Y/N turned and looked at her.

"No idea. Yes, it pains me to say that I don't know." Y/N said.

"Aren't you worried, you have someone calling themselves your arch-enemy, they were able to get into the school and they want us spying on you, aren't you worried by that?"

"Worry is a form of fear, fear is one of the many emotions with which I do not associate. You should know that already Ms Granger." Y/N said coldly as he looked Hermione in her big brown eyes. "It's good to know I have an enemy, I just hope they won't be boring."

Y/N walked back into the great hall and finished eating his meal before heading off for flying practice...