Y/N Holmes & Wednesday Addams

Y/N woke up the next day in the hospital, he looked around and saw that Harry was asleep still. As Y/N went to leave the door opened and in walked Dumbledore.

"Headmaster, have a good day?" Y/N said as Dumbledore smiled.

"Yes thank you Mr Holmes. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to talk with Mr Potter alone." Dumbledore said Y/N nodded.

"Of course sir." Y/N said as he left heading outside and meeting with Ron, Hermione, and Wednesday.

"What happened, there are all sorts of rumours." Hermione asked as Y/N thought about it for the moment before looking to Wednesday.

"You'll have to wait for the book. Knowing you, you'll read through it in a day." Y/N said with a smirk.

As they walked in the Slytherin banners were up, the quintet just sat down with a few of the Gryffindors asking about what happened in the dungeons. The room was brought to silence when McGonagall used her spoon to tap her glass, getting the attention of the whole room. Dumbledore stood up.

"Another year gone and now as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus-- In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw...with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin house." Dumbledore said, a group of cheers rose from the Slytherin table as the rest of the room sulked. "Yes, yes. Well done, Slytherin. Well done, Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account, and I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect when others where in grave peril, I award 50 points. To Mr Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess, that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 50 points. To Mr Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, 30 points Mr Y/N Holmes, for solving the case of the Gringotts break in, 30 points."

"We're tied with Slytherin." Hermione whisper shouted.

"And finally, it takes a great deal of courage to stand up to ones enemies, but a great deal more, to stand up to your friends. I award ten points to Neville Longbottom." All tables except for the Slytherin table erupted into cheers and applause. "Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of decoration is in order."

With that Dumbledore clapped his hands and the Slytherin banners changed to Gryffindor banners.

"Gryffindor wins the house cup." Dumbledore announced and the tables erupted into cheers. Hagrid even let himself slip and celebrated for a second before putting on the impartial act again.

It was time to head home and the 'golden quintet' as they were now known were about to board the train.

Harry ran over to Hagrid and hugged him while Y/N, Wednesday, and Hermione stood looking at the scene.

saw Hagrid hand Harry a book.

They shared another hug before Hagrid shooed him away with some parting advice on handling Dudley.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione asked as Harry re-joined them.

"I'm not going home, not really." Harry said as the conductor blew his whistle and the quartet boarded the train.

When they arrived at Kings Cross the quintet was greeted by the sight of their parents/guardians waiting for them, with the Dursley's avoiding everyone else. The Addams Family were talking to the Weasley's and the Grangers .

When the quintet stepped off the train they turned to one another and shared a few final words.

"You will write to us, won't you?" Hermione asked Ron.