Chapter 6: A Friend in need

Yeah, so stuff happened and this got delayed but I'm here, that's all that matters

Yes I've finally reached 1k views, the excitement I felt was unlike any other. Looking at the next milestone it will be 3k views then 5k.

Note this will be my last update before going to hiatus, or in simpler terms school. So I don't want people commenting update please. When I'm on a school break or weekend leave, I'll try to write as much as possible. If I've gotten my plans write then the next chapter would be in 4 to 3 weeks.

With all that out of the way then let the chapter start. More notes at the end.

Also make sure to check out my other book by clicking my profile.

I was so pressed on time that I rushed this so parts may not make sense, if you can point them out for me

In the void of space many things happen but the most confusing of all was the disappearance of an entire star system. There was no supernova or black hole it just vanished and all traces of there being a star there were gone.

The culprit was 99% leaning on the sirens since there was an ongoing war against them, and the 1% is any other thing they don't know.

Close to the Orion system was a siren battle station that would make most fleets run away in fear if one appears near them. Why? You see although siren ships themselves are weak and somewhat easy to defeat the battle stations are basically a floating nuclear weapons platform.

Going with the sirens angular design.

The station comes with its own complement of siren fighters plus a deadly array of weaponry ranging from its dual 18 inch plasma canons to it quadruple 5-7 inch AA guns. It's one trump carb card is its deadly 27 inch gamma ray laser.

The laser could be used for defence as it could strike a fleet from long range before they could attack the siren station and offensive where they can wipe out an entire civilization from the surface by firing the gamma laser