Chapter 9: A Star In the Empty Void

Dear, viwers...

I'm not dead, Yess!

This chapter will be long and we will finally see the creation of another Yamato class ship.

I hope you will all enjoy and make sure to vote, comment and follow me if you want.

Oh, and make sure to join my discord link is here.

https://discord.gg/KHGFpjtarh

Now enough of me let the chapter begin.

Location: Iscandar

Iscandar, a pristine planet filled with beautiful sceneries and landscape that has been untouched by humanities filthy hands.

You look up into the beautiful sky noticing Iskandar's twin, Gamilas, floating in the blue sky. You appreciate this natural wonder until an orange glow catches your eye.

You squint as the orange glow becomes bigger until it separates into 9 different things. A faint whistle could be heard as these objects tear through the sky and ultimately fall on you and the surrounding land.

Just before impact, you could make a cylindrical like object with a pointed end which reminded you of the old navy shells as the shells exploded before touching the ground.

"Area hit and results are as expected"

The one and only Yamato said from the safety of her seat as she gazed at the live video.

Now you may ask yourself

'Why did she bombard ME?!'

The answer is simple, terraforming. The robots that were brought in the cargo holds of the 3 ships were mostly mining and building bots, a small percentage was for processing materials and others were for transportation. In all they had to substitute demolition charges with HE 18 inch shells of destruction and the results were okay but not perfect.

Currently they were levelling the land that was to be their industrial sector which would consist of 4 universal plants, a bunch industrial processors and mining equipment.

For all of this, only the major pieces were transported as the rest were to be made in parts from Yamato's processing plant within her. The cruisers role in all of this was to act as resource locators and heavy duty transporters if ever needed.